Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard transfer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
Hello me and my brother had been sharing an account for almost 8 year because as kids our mother wouldn’t want to be paying for two member ships. I email support a while ago to see if they could transfer the wizard i have on my brother account to a new account. Ik you it’s courtesy you guys do for people. I’m just excited to hop back on to play wizard 101 with my brother. Please lmk when you guys can possibly get it done.

Administrator
handerson889 on May 27, 2020 wrote:
Hello me and my brother had been sharing an account for almost 8 year because as kids our mother wouldn’t want to be paying for two member ships. I email support a while ago to see if they could transfer the wizard i have on my brother account to a new account. Ik you it’s courtesy you guys do for people. I’m just excited to hop back on to play wizard 101 with my brother. Please lmk when you guys can possibly get it done.
Hi handerson889! That's fantastic, glad to see veteran community members as a family. Welcome to the forums!

About your account concern, please refer to this guide on Wizard transfers:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-characters-between-accounts-8ad6a42b6cb33647016cd496ffd14632?page=1

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
We're good with all of those requirements. There were no bans, nothing wrong really. We have always wanted to help each other and play together at the same time, thats why we want to transfer. Please transfer soon. Thanks