Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2017
Hi there,

I was wondering at what level do you have to worry about putting training points into
a secondary school?
Right now I have a lv 12 Conjurer and haven't spent any training points,
also what pet would better benefit a low level myth character.

Thanks Christina TrollThistle in game.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It depends on what you want to do with them. But honestly I most Wizards will tell you you should have secondary secondary schools too haha. The common advices are as follows (in rough priority order)

Spirit Blade (maybe Spirit Trap) from Niles the Balance Tree
Ice to Tower Shield
Death to Feint
Life to Sprite (or Satyr)
Astral Spells
Balance to Donate Power

You also will want to have some training points at level 50 for the Astral Spells in Celestia, but that's probably a little ways out.

Astral Spells are definitely the most worth it (perhaps even more than the other recommendations). You'll want to train the damage enchant Sun spells, and possibly some Star spells. Moon spells are fun, but most people won't recommend training them.

I've found that Donate Power is actually a really useful spell especially if you are playing a more support build and have found myself recommending it more and more of late. However any of the options mentioned are viable.

Remember that they periodically have membership Training Point Buyback events, if you pick wrong and want to change.

As far as a pet, generally one with your school blade. The Mythic Eye pet I think is nice because it has a blade and a 1 pip-aoe stun.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2017
exp613 on Oct 11, 2022 wrote:
It depends on what you want to do with them. But honestly I most Wizards will tell you you should have secondary secondary schools too haha. The common advices are as follows (in rough priority order)

Spirit Blade (maybe Spirit Trap) from Niles the Balance Tree
Ice to Tower Shield
Death to Feint
Life to Sprite (or Satyr)
Astral Spells
Balance to Donate Power

You also will want to have some training points at level 50 for the Astral Spells in Celestia, but that's probably a little ways out.

Astral Spells are definitely the most worth it (perhaps even more than the other recommendations). You'll want to train the damage enchant Sun spells, and possibly some Star spells. Moon spells are fun, but most people won't recommend training them.

I've found that Donate Power is actually a really useful spell especially if you are playing a more support build and have found myself recommending it more and more of late. However any of the options mentioned are viable.

Remember that they periodically have membership Training Point Buyback events, if you pick wrong and want to change.

As far as a pet, generally one with your school blade. The Mythic Eye pet I think is nice because it has a blade and a 1 pip-aoe stun.
Hi thanks for the info

I actually decided to change from myth to a life wizard.

Thanks