Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Text Chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2020
Hello, I recently returned to this game about a month ago, and recently realized that I cannot type any numbers in chat. I have tried to do some research, and have discovered that I need to purchase something with a credit card in order to enable 18+ chat. I have purchased a membership through steam, but I do not believe i have access to the 18+ chat. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me? Thanks.

Lvl 26

Administrator
Lloydach on May 31, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I recently returned to this game about a month ago, and recently realized that I cannot type any numbers in chat. I have tried to do some research, and have discovered that I need to purchase something with a credit card in order to enable 18+ chat. I have purchased a membership through steam, but I do not believe i have access to the 18+ chat. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me? Thanks.

Lvl 26
Greetings Lloydach, welcome back to the Spiral! As you are posting here, I can confirm that you at least have membership.

Please contact our support team and they will be happy to assist further: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game