Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning After a While

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2021
Hello, I’ve been playing for a while now and made it to mirage I bought a bunch of bundles and crowns and got really good gear; I love the story so far I am so sad it’s gonna come to an end is there gonna be another world after lemuria ? I hope so I sneak peeked at the story I’m curious XD. Nevertheless after I beat the story I haven’t done any side quests so I have so much to do still. I will still be purchasing gear crowns etc but I hope there’s more to the story I love new worlds. Also, can I make a suggestion. Yearly memberships since I purchased one should get a special name tag in chat or something I think we should stand out tell me what you think? Thank you so much kingsile for making such a beautiful game. I played when I was younger and didn’t get too far now I’m 21 and with a job so I can buy stuff it’s so much more enjoyable plus I read and understand ! Y’all should keep it up I’m in big support of this game

Administrator
Hi MerlineZeGreat, welcome back! Good suggestion on the membership recognition.

Keep the ideas coming, thanks for stopping in here to say hello!