Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions about spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2022
Hey, I just got my myth wiz to lvl 50 and when I put Delusion and Betrayal in my deck, they don't show up in battle. Does anyone know why?

Administrator
AdamtheHuman on Jan 17, 2022 wrote:
Hey, I just got my myth wiz to lvl 50 and when I put Delusion and Betrayal in my deck, they don't show up in battle. Does anyone know why?
Hello!

Both of these spells are only allowed in Player versus Player combat.

If you try to use these while fighting a boss or mob they will not show up in your deck.

Sorry for any confusion!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Maceryn on Jan 25, 2022 wrote:
Hello!

Both of these spells are only allowed in Player versus Player combat.

If you try to use these while fighting a boss or mob they will not show up in your deck.

Sorry for any confusion!
Thanks Maceryn for trying to clear up this confusion.

As you are probably aware this question comes up periodically on the boards (and I see it on Reddit as well.) Hopefully this can be fixed at some point soon. (Allow spells in PVE or moving them off the Ravenwood Trainers). It's confusing (and kind of sad because you can't use these new spells in PVE).

Hope you have a good day!

Administrator
exp613 on Jan 27, 2022 wrote:
Thanks Maceryn for trying to clear up this confusion.

As you are probably aware this question comes up periodically on the boards (and I see it on Reddit as well.) Hopefully this can be fixed at some point soon. (Allow spells in PVE or moving them off the Ravenwood Trainers). It's confusing (and kind of sad because you can't use these new spells in PVE).

Hope you have a good day!
The team is aware of all the confusion, there's not a solid solution just yet, but there are eyes on it.

Hopefully it can all be cleared up soon!