Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard Incoming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2022
Hi, I am a new player Scarlet Hexward lvl 6 apprentice.

I am a millennial trying out this game that I haven't tried in forever. I think I only played free back then as well.
There were other good games like ToonTown and Neopets.

Anyways looking for any good advice for new free players? Trying out til I decide to subscribe.

One Question
I bought the Mummy Outfit for 2,500 crowns thinking it was a cosmetic like most games that would go over the outfit for vanity.

However, it takes over the spot of clothes and has no redeeming stats to it.

Wondering if its possible to turn it into a glamour or if it can get refunded because it doesn't really help(useful) for a new player who needs every stat.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
ardensreign on Oct 21, 2022 wrote:
Hi, I am a new player Scarlet Hexward lvl 6 apprentice.

I am a millennial trying out this game that I haven't tried in forever. I think I only played free back then as well.
There were other good games like ToonTown and Neopets.

Anyways looking for any good advice for new free players? Trying out til I decide to subscribe.

One Question
I bought the Mummy Outfit for 2,500 crowns thinking it was a cosmetic like most games that would go over the outfit for vanity.

However, it takes over the spot of clothes and has no redeeming stats to it.

Wondering if its possible to turn it into a glamour or if it can get refunded because it doesn't really help(useful) for a new player who needs every stat.
Hello, ardensreign.

There is a process called Stitching that can help you wear these cosmetics while still maintaining the stats of your original gear. By paying 100 Crowns, you can give one gear set the appearance of another set of gear.

Just be aware: Stitches are tied to individual pieces of gear. If you change equipment, you will not still have the appearance of your Stitch.

Stitching can be done at Elouise Merryweather, who you can find in the starting area of every world. I hope this helps!