Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Renewal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
So I got a membership through the wizard101 site. I never pressed anything saying cancel membership yet under my membership it says renews on<date>. I read that on the far right it should say something else instead of upgrade that we would press to cancel our membership. The directory i took was:

I logged in to get the menu that appears(my accounts,upgrade memberships, buy crowns, etc.)

I clicked on My accounts which took me to the account summary page which shows my active memberships and crowns. Under wiz membership is says renew and not cancels on.

How do I fix this I never clicked any membership canceling buttons.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
If I purchase a new membership

will the remainder of my current membership transfer over?

For example: Say I have an existing thirty day member ship;
with twenty days running
and ten days remaining
will the remainder transfer with a renewed thirty day memberships;
or bundle?

Administrator
LegendaryDeathWiz on May 5, 2020 wrote:
So I got a membership through the wizard101 site. I never pressed anything saying cancel membership yet under my membership it says renews on<date>. I read that on the far right it should say something else instead of upgrade that we would press to cancel our membership. The directory i took was:

I logged in to get the menu that appears(my accounts,upgrade memberships, buy crowns, etc.)

I clicked on My accounts which took me to the account summary page which shows my active memberships and crowns. Under wiz membership is says renew and not cancels on.

How do I fix this I never clicked any membership canceling buttons.
Hi LegendaryDeathWiz! It sounds like your membership should autorenew. Just to be sure, feel free to contact support and we'll be happy to confirm: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Administrator
TooSPICYforYa on May 5, 2020 wrote:
If I purchase a new membership

will the remainder of my current membership transfer over?

For example: Say I have an existing thirty day member ship;
with twenty days running
and ten days remaining
will the remainder transfer with a renewed thirty day memberships;
or bundle?
Great question! Your existing membership should complete as normal and then the new one will start afterward.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Sparck on Jun 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi LegendaryDeathWiz! It sounds like your membership should autorenew. Just to be sure, feel free to contact support and we'll be happy to confirm: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
Hi Spark

Thanks for the response I actually figured it out a bit ago. If i run into an actual problem I will try contacting support.