Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello!! Question about training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2018
I just came back to the game after not playing for around 7 years and am currently a level 67 life wizard in the middle ? of Zafaria I believe. I trained up to tower shield and feint but now I'm sitting on 7 training points and was wondering what it would be best for me to spend them on. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this question to, I don't think I've ever used the message boards before. Thank you much!!

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Not too much else you need, tower is good and so is feint. Make sure you grabbed the spells to lead up to colossal because that's a spell you'll get in zafaria and it's a very useful/needed spell.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2015
It's normal to sit on unused training points. Feint and tower shield are the big ones to pick up early on. Then you want the boosting sun spells you get from celestia and beyond. Those increase the base damage of your attacks.

There is a few more useless spells that you pick up along the way but you gain those points back as you go. The extra points are for whatever niche spell you want to pick up but at least you will never feel you are lacking the points for something important.

For reference my 111 life wizard has 16 unused training points.