Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello Everyone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
Hello all,

I'm a returning player from a few years back (I have a dusty little level 50 Life wizard that was abandoned), but I thought I'd start over from scratch, as I really want to play through from the start.

Unsure of which school to pick, I thought I'd try something completely different to last time. So, naturally- I did a complete one-eighty and made a Storm . We'll have to see how it goes but I'm having lots of fun so far. My name is Alexandra Pixiedust and I've just hit level 20 in Krokotopia (with about a million fizzles along the way mind you). Here's hoping it'll be smoother-sailing once I level up a bit more and get my hands on Tempest.

At the moment I'm rocking some incredibly mismatched dropped clothing... very op-shop chic if I do say so myself. I aspire to be a fashionable wizard someday but, alas- today isn't that day. I cringe every time I see my ensemble but hey- we all have to start somewhere, right?

But anyway- I'd love to make some friends on here, and if anyone sees me around please come say "hi"- it's getting pretty lonely questing all on my lonesome with no one to talk to. Also, if anyone's got a wizard who's a similar level and wants to quest with me (or a more experienced wizard who doesn't mind helping out) I'd love that too- everything's more fun with friends after all!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Brightlee on Mar 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello all,

I'm a returning player from a few years back (I have a dusty little level 50 Life wizard that was abandoned), but I thought I'd start over from scratch, as I really want to play through from the start.

Unsure of which school to pick, I thought I'd try something completely different to last time. So, naturally- I did a complete one-eighty and made a Storm . We'll have to see how it goes but I'm having lots of fun so far. My name is Alexandra Pixiedust and I've just hit level 20 in Krokotopia (with about a million fizzles along the way mind you). Here's hoping it'll be smoother-sailing once I level up a bit more and get my hands on Tempest.

At the moment I'm rocking some incredibly mismatched dropped clothing... very op-shop chic if I do say so myself. I aspire to be a fashionable wizard someday but, alas- today isn't that day. I cringe every time I see my ensemble but hey- we all have to start somewhere, right?

But anyway- I'd love to make some friends on here, and if anyone sees me around please come say "hi"- it's getting pretty lonely questing all on my lonesome with no one to talk to. Also, if anyone's got a wizard who's a similar level and wants to quest with me (or a more experienced wizard who doesn't mind helping out) I'd love that too- everything's more fun with friends after all!
Welcome to the message Boards, Brightlee! If you need help, we'll be happy to provide it!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

I must say, you've chosen a mighty fine school to use.

Here are some tips to assist you early on though:

Use Accuracy enchanting treasure cards - Treasures such as Accurate and Keen Eyes can really be helpful. Try putting them in your side deck and using them on one of your attacking spells just before attacking or prior to battle. This can turn the 70% of most of your spells to 80%, 85% or even 90% depending on the card you use.

Visit the Message Boards Often - Something you've already started doing, but I encourage you to visit the boards often, especially when you're having difficulty with a certain aspect of the game. One of us may be able to assist!

Stick through it - Storm can be pretty difficult to use while at lower levels. I must say however that the school does exponentially improve! So, please, don't give up; especially when things may get difficult (see above option if things gets too dire).

Have Fun - Remember to have fun throughout your adventures of the spiral!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome Back!

If you decide you want some questing help, give me a holler. My Max Life and Level 48 Death would love to be of assistance

Steven 130
Christopher 48

The Ghoststalker Brothers