Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about a bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am an old player from Europe, playing on USA server. After this many years the game is still very thrillng and vast, and i am really happy playing it again. So i have a question about the "Evergreen Bundle" will it ever be back?
I really wish to buy it from the Wizard101 online store and i will be very glad if you can answer me.

Blake DarkFlame, Necromancer

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Blake DarkFlame on May 11, 2022 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am an old player from Europe, playing on USA server. After this many years the game is still very thrillng and vast, and i am really happy playing it again. So i have a question about the "Evergreen Bundle" will it ever be back?
I really wish to buy it from the Wizard101 online store and i will be very glad if you can answer me.

Blake DarkFlame, Necromancer
Hey there Blake! Glad to see you are back and enjoying the game! As for your Evergreen Bundle, the bundles do change every so often, I'm not entirely sure the amount of time till they change. But, if you didn't wanna wait till then you can always purchase most of the bundles on the Gamestop website! Hope this helped!