Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yunuo ma in the village of sorrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
i need help in locating yunuo every time i go to the teleporter it takes me to the same place and when i go into the building and defeat the guys inside it still does the same thing. So i can't use the teleporter to go there so can someone help me find they yunuo ma in the village of sorrow because i am getting frustrated with it. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, before i go insane.

thanks

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
carmelspell wrote:
i need help in locating yunuo every time i go to the teleporter it takes me to the same place and when i go into the building and defeat the guys inside it still does the same thing. So i can't use the teleporter to go there so can someone help me find they yunuo ma in the village of sorrow because i am getting frustrated with it. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, before i go insane.

thanks

Try looking outside of the buildings...down the lane and around the corner from the teleporter. I believe that is where this questgiver is found.

Delver
May 04, 2009
carmelspell wrote:

thanks

Did you find Yunoa Ma yet? You don't need to use the teleporter to find him. He is a little guy standing in the center of the Village as soon as you walk past the wall, before you even get to the teleporter.