Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Youkai the great?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I finished Mooshu long ago and on YouTube i saw this Youkai the great fight. I wanted to fight him, because i saw someone with his awesome death robe. How do i get to him?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
When they changed up the game(getting rid of triton robe.etc.) they got rid of him

Defender
May 06, 2009
He is a "secret" boss in Tree of life, meaning he isn't marked on the map. I don't think there are any requirements to actually fight this boss other then to go to the tree of life, but maybe there is? If there is a requirement I would say you have to do the mossback quest series to gain access to it. Although like I said I don't think there is a requirement.

Defender
May 06, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
I finished Mooshu long ago and on YouTube i saw this Youkai the great fight. I wanted to fight him, because i saw someone with his awesome death robe. How do i get to him?

He is in the tree of life, I am not sure but you might need to finish the mossback quests to get to him, then again you might not and can just walk up to him and fight.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
YouKai is in the Tree of Life Instance. There are two "hidden bosses" in this area. YouKai is the one located at the bottom right corner while the other is the furthest house away in the instance in the top far left. I am not sure it's called "...the great" though. I don't remember seeing that in his name and I've fought him alot. But this is the only YouKai I know of

Good Luck,

Hunter SilverHeart