Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yakedo Farming Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
Hi everyone! My name's Natalie Rose I was just wondering about the Ice elegant robe that Yakedo drops... I've been farming him for like 3 days, went through that dungeon SOO many times, you cant even imagine and I can't get the robe. The robe is called Yakedo's Rational Cloak.. it's VERY pretty and I really want it. What are the chances of getting it? is it like SUPER rare, rare or medium. Cause I can't seem to get it after like 67 tries. Please reply! thanks! :-)

~Natalie Rose lvl 60 Storm

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Drops are a random event. The chances of getting most equippable items are probably somewhere around 1 in 25. Since it's random, you could get 4 in the next 10 battles or none in the next 200.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i am having trouble getting yakedo's rational cloak and its driving me nuts. i mean like its a rare drop but i think after farming non stop for 3 or 4 months, i am starting to go crazy. is this item retired or something? some please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
enarocks wrote:
Hi everyone! My name's Natalie Rose I was just wondering about the Ice elegant robe that Yakedo drops... I've been farming him for like 3 days, went through that dungeon SOO many times, you cant even imagine and I can't get the robe. The robe is called Yakedo's Rational Cloak.. it's VERY pretty and I really want it. What are the chances of getting it? is it like SUPER rare, rare or medium. Cause I can't seem to get it after like 67 tries. Please reply! thanks! :-)

Is it for ice only Maybe that is the case

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
waleedprw wrote:
enarocks wrote:

Is it for ice only Maybe that is the case
I don't know. I'm just farming for the pet.