Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wondering if i'm close to DS...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Ok, so I'm done with War Oni, and i'm on the second hut to find the last piece for the Jade Secpter. Can someone tell me

1. How close i am to beating MS

2. If i'm close to going to Shirataki Temple.

Please reply!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
well after you do jade scepter you got a bunch more quests to get the plague oni...............i am almost to him so i dont know yet

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Well it's sorta an opinion, but i just finished mooshu and let me tell you, that you are kinda in the middle.

1. You still need to defeat the Plauge Oni and the Death Oni. The Plauge oni is located in the Shirataki temple. And the Death Oni is located in the Tree of Life. Shirataki Temple is kinda long cause you have to activate all the temples then defeat Wavebringer then defeat the boss which of course is a Pig Warrior then once you defeat him he turns into the Plauge Oni. In the Tree of Life is very short, you only have to defeat one boss which is a Wraith then activate the Tree of Life (which is dead before you do). Then a portal rips open and you defeat another Pig Warrior boss then he turns into the Death Oni. After defeating them go to the Goat Monk near Jade Palace. Then he asks you to take the Fruit Water and Scepter i think to the emporer inside Jade Palace. But then the Jade Oni appears (alone) and you must defeat him and after you go talk to the Jade Champion and Emperor then you go talk to Merle nd he asks you to go talk to Cyrus Drake which now you have to defeat in a battle inside the Myth Tower to prove your worthy and meat him in DS.

2. You still have to finish the scepter and defeat the Plauge Oni inside Shirataki Temple just follow the storyline quests and you will eventually get their. So yea your pretty close.

Hope this Info Helps! :D :D :) :)
Ryan Lotusgarden Level 42 Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I thought if you went to the myth school you had to defeat the myth teacher so you're saying in order to go to ds you have to defeat the myth teacher even if you go to fire

Malvin Skrunner
Level 51
Fire school

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
Ok, so I'm done with War Oni, and i'm on the second hut to find the last piece for the Jade Secpter. Can someone tell me

Please reply!
half way there

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:

Please reply!
well first you finish the plauge oni then death oni after that you move on to Jade Oni then you finished :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
There is still plenty of more quests to do. If you did the tree of life then you are really close.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
owie4 wrote:
I thought if you went to the myth school you had to defeat the myth teacher so you're saying in order to go to ds you have to defeat the myth teacher even if you go to fire

Malvin Skrunner
Level 51
Fire school

Your right that's how it should be but it doesn't really matter. It would only be hard for myth and life, ( I'm life and almost there kinda) unless you choose storm as secondary. I am life and chose storm only because life is naturally weak but when I found out I had to do this, I knew it was another good idea of mine. So ya, if your having a hard time, stock up on storm spells. That's the best way. Nicholas ( forgot last name lol) magus thuergist lvl 35 :)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:

Please reply!

1. not really
2. Your close to Shirataki Temple

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
walkthrough of Mooshu

complete first 3 areas
defeat war oni

complete second 3 areas
defeat plague oni

complete third 3 areas
defeat death oni

Defeat Jade oni

Defeat cyrus drake

your at dragonsypre

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Well, I know this may not seem too helpful, but here goes:

Ya have to collect the jade sceptor in order to fight the jade oni, or something (it's been awhile, okay?). I was all excited when I finally finished the jade sceptor and I'm like "yay MS is finally over!". Then I realize there's more than half the world left to go. Most of it will seem like smooth sailing until you get to shirataki temple. You'll most likely be stunned by its intensity and long-ness compared to the rest of the world. Once you're past that, though, you're almost done. :P

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Rylee AshHeart
Level 8 Fire

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
once you defeat plague oni that's the half way mark only 2 onis left after him so less then half way to ds

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
This is so funny because it seems that no one looked at the date of posting for the post most everyone responded to, which was december of 2010, and people 6-11 months later are telling this person they are half way. Omg people, sorry but i think this person is way past mooshu and into DS or even CL by now lol :-) Not trying to be rude to anyone but yaz need to look at the date posted for what you are replying to just to save yourself some time and typing lol.
Although it is always possible that your answers, tho many months too late for the original posting, may have helped other people with same question, idk. If it has, my bad.

Guess i'm just annoyed that the server went down last nite (or very early this morning) for maintenance, and wasnt even down the full hour, yet back online and everyone is having issues. Cant port to anyone w/o your game crashing and closing, cant buy stuff at bazaar, cant learn new spells, and when my quest direction arrow didnt change when i entered a dungeon i attempted to click the quest i was on and my game crashed. idk what they did, but they made things worse :-( And to the Admins that will read this before it's posted, yes myself and others have reported the issues when the window popped up to do so :-) I'm just hoping that all i've been doing the last 5 1/2 hours actually stays put, if it all shows up later as not done I will not be a happy camper :-( I can kinda deal with crashes round every turn but if I lose 5 1/2 hrs of quest stuff ugh :-(

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Well it's sorta an opinion, but i just finished mooshu and let me tell you, that you are kinda in the middle.

1. You still need to defeat the Plauge Oni and the Death Oni. The Plauge oni is located in the Shirataki temple. And the Death Oni is located in the Tree of Life. Shirataki Temple is kinda long cause you have to activate all the temples then defeat Wavebringer then defeat the boss which of course is a Pig Warrior then once you defeat him he turns into the Plauge Oni. In the Tree of Life is very short, you only have to defeat one boss which is a Wraith then activate the Tree of Life (which is dead before you do). Then a portal rips open and you defeat another Pig Warrior boss then he turns into the Death Oni. After defeating them go to the Goat Monk near Jade Palace. Then he asks you to take the Fruit Water and Scepter i think to the emporer inside Jade Palace. But then the Jade Oni appears (alone) and you must defeat him and after you go talk to the Jade Champion and Emperor then you go talk to Merle nd he asks you to go talk to Cyrus Drake which now you have to defeat in a battle inside the Myth Tower to prove your worthy and meat him in DS.

2. You still have to finish the scepter and defeat the Plauge Oni inside Shirataki Temple just follow the storyline quests and you will eventually get their. So yea your pretty close.

Hope this Info Helps! :D :D :) :)
Ryan Lotusgarden Level 42 Master Sorcerer

Thank's for telling me about the tree of life (I'm on village of sorrow right now) I'm glad it's shorter then Shakati Temple because that took me FOREVER.
Alexandra Goldesong level 43 ice