Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Zhi Lan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
8
I need to find him to buy the equipment crafting table to do the crafting quest. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
P10neers97 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I need to find him to buy the equipment crafting table to do the crafting quest. Thanks.
In Mooshu, Zhi Lan is the Furniture and Castle Shop vendor located in Jade Palace:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Zhi_Lan

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
AluraMist2 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
In Mooshu, Zhi Lan is the Furniture and Castle Shop vendor located in Jade Palace:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Zhi_Lan
Thank you a lot for telling me that. Now I found her and I accidently sold my Basic Crafting Station.

Thanx so much :) :) :) :) :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
PlayHard101 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Thank you a lot for telling me that. Now I found her and I accidently sold my Basic Crafting Station.

Thanx so much :) :) :) :) :)
Chances are good you will never need the basic one again so don't worry about selling it.

If you are on the Mooshu quest it moves you to the equipment one.

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
Northlite on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Chances are good you will never need the basic one again so don't worry about selling it.

If you are on the Mooshu quest it moves you to the equipment one.
I just remembered I didn't sell mine I didn't start the quest. I never knew about that. :)