Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when will he drop it?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Does high leveled bosses mean the ones in like ds and ms or like Lord Nightshade and world spaciffic (don't know how to spelll it) stuff like Malistare... Confused I am...

I know! It's confusing because to a lvl 6, nightshade is SUPER hard. But to me, he is a piece of cake. I wouldn't even call Malistaire hard, maybe Jotun, but.....anyway, the mods have to be more specific.

Jotun and his brothers are the (devil) they took me like twenty times to beat. Malistare is a piece of cake!

Ugh, I hate those smelly what-ever-they-are. With malistaire, it took me 30 minutes with two people (life to be exact) and with 3 people, jotun took me like an hour and a half . Stupid jotun.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

True but lets get back to the subject here.

When i was loging on they have that thingy that tells info.

It said:

"Creatures drop Crown Equipment!
Did you know that most equipment that can be purchased with Crowns can also be found on boss creatures of the Spiral? Next time you're dueling a boss, watch to see if it drops that broom you've been wanting!"

Since when was a GOLD BUYABLE broom CROWN EQUIPMENT?

Also why would you write that if we know already. Most subs. dont want brooms (or might already have one). We want to know that bosses drop WINGS NOT BROOMS.

You mean the Gold brooms from Zeke? Yeah I don't get it either...

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Yoshiboy510 wrote:

It said:

Did you know that most equipment that can be purchased with Crowns can also be found on boss creatures of the Spiral? Next time you're dueling a boss, watch to see if it drops that broom you've been wanting!"

Also why would you write that if we know already. Most subs. dont want brooms (or might already have one). We want to know that bosses drop WINGS NOT BROOMS.

I'm not just talking about zeke, i am talking abiut the crowns shop also.
I would like to add i am quiting wizard101.

Why?

If you've seen how this game went. It was great before but now its bad!

I first played this game and though, wow its pretty fun.

I saw crowns, i thought they were a mini-advantage nothin speacial right?

Then the crowns shop came out.

I thought, maybe i could buy something nice.

Then mounts came out, i think:

THIS IS awesome! how could this go wrong?

The price is too expensive and it is literally only able to afford with crowns.

Now the word "mount" gives me a headache.

Now a bunch of nice things will be taken away.

Treasure cards
pets at the bazaar
Wing mounts
Crown sets

All sorts of nice things. I have played WOW, CP, FreeRealms. And i can say that they offer more to a sub.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Yoshiboy510 wrote:

It said:

Why?

Treasure cards
pets at the bazaar
Wing mounts
Crown sets

All sorts of nice things. I have played WOW, CP, FreeRealms. And i can say that they offer more to a sub.

I know I will soon be following you! Bye, and good luck on another game!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Yoshiboy510 wrote:

It said:

Why?

Treasure cards
pets at the bazaar
Wing mounts
Crown sets

I know I will soon be following you! Bye, and good luck on another game!

Agreed, removing all enhanced t cards due to issues with PvP activity is a show stopper for me (why not address that in PvP only....hello...software company...logic).

I will drop both accounts when that happens...and in the mean time look for an alternative game for my son.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009

its kind of weird cause everyone here is having troble getting these.the first time i defeted i got bat wings and another time i got a hourse that was perment. if i was you i would fight the firecat alley in the firecat alley theater thing. hope i help im sorry if i sounded mean or anything.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I have just read most of this post so forgive me if I missed this, but has anyone checked the Wizzard101 wiki?
I have found most if not all my information there on who drops what and sometimes how often.
KI has also said in many other posts that they will not reveal any information on their message boards and in some cases asked that people stop posting information about dropped pets and so on.
KI themselves suggested that players that want this information go to the Wizard101 fan sites.
While I agree that things have gotten very expensive and restrictive as a parent of a young girl there are times when I don't mind the restrictions for her. I wish they would make the trading an option for adults.
As for the money and the crowns getting outrageous I personally try to keep telling myself that KI has people that need to make money just like we all do. There are times when this is hard, but the times we live in right now are hard as well. We all have to live (most of the time) :)

I have included the wiki htp for anyone interested
http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard101_Wiki

thank you for reading this and listening to another way of looking at things.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Does high leveled bosses mean the ones in like ds and ms or like Lord Nightshade and world spaciffic (don't know how to spelll it) stuff like Malistare... Confused I am...

I know! It's confusing because to a lvl 6, nightshade is SUPER hard. But to me, he is a piece of cake. I wouldn't even call Malistaire hard, maybe Jotun, but.....anyway, the mods have to be more specific.

Jotun and his brothers are the (devil) they took me like twenty times to beat. Malistare is a piece of cake!

Ugh, I hate those smelly what-ever-they-are. With malistaire, it took me 30 minutes with two people (life to be exact) and with 3 people, jotun took me like an hour and a half . Stupid jotun.

It said:

As I have been reading through this, I see how out of date it all is. The crowns shop now doesn't sell brooms for gold at all any more. My youngest daughter, who is slower than the rest of the family at accruing gold is now out of luck, which stinks.

C'mon KI - fix your bugs and quit chiseling. You have a great game here if you can keep your focus on quality and on great user experience.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
cliffhayden wrote:

As I have been reading through this, I see how out of date it all is. The crowns shop now doesn't sell brooms for gold at all any more. My youngest daughter, who is slower than the rest of the family at accruing gold is now out of luck, which stinks.

C'mon KI - fix your bugs and quit chiseling. You have a great game here if you can keep your focus on quality and on great user experience.

That is incorrect. You can still get brooms for gold. I just checked this. The only things you cannot get for gold on the pet/mount tab are the pets and the wings. All the rest(including permanent brooms) are still available with gold.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
One day I started a new character and I was getting mounts left and right from fire cat alley and unicorn way and such

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I was playing and i fought the kraken 3 times and i got some white wings i don't know if there easy to get or if i just lucked out but comared to HIGH level guys it should be easy

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
You get the wings from Lord Nightshade!
You will get them if you fight him a few times, but sadly I have only got 1-Day Mounts
Just buy the mount, don't go farming any low-level (or high) bosses.
And if you do, do it on Nightshade.

~Jessica Starrider or Haley Moonwhisper