Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to Expect in MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
So I just flew right by MB real fast. It was super easy, and I had a lot of help from friends. Anyway, I just started MooShu, and I know it will be a bit harder, but can you guys reply and tell me some stuff about MooShu, like what to expect?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Well, for one, expect it to look like old time Asian countries. Two, you shouldn't have as many problems of being caught in a battle as you may have had in MarleyBone. Generally, MooShu isn't too bad. I have more recently completed it on my Ice Wizard, and I cannot remember anything where I thought, "Hmm, this is pretty terrible/difficult."
I hope you love the scenery and the questing as much as I did!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
May 17, 2010
Alright. I just finished MS as a level 40. it's actually a little bit easier than MB, because you won't get pulled so easily, and the quests let you level up quite quickly. If you need any help with anything, you can post it here, and i'll do my best to help

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Plantini on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
So I just flew right by MB real fast. It was super easy, and I had a lot of help from friends. Anyway, I just started MooShu, and I know it will be a bit harder, but can you guys reply and tell me some stuff about MooShu, like what to expect?
Mooshu is a relaxing experience after MB. Expect japanese theme and a lot of cows holding a sword.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I really didn't get the plot in mushoo. Though I do remember burning down a lot of stuff and collecting tin cans. Mushoo took me exactly one year ! Beware of side quests they take forever!!!! If you talk to the warrior cows (which you'll see on every corner) they make you collect random supplies. Hope you'll have more luck in mushoo than I had.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
It was really easy for me, you'll get through it in no time. It's a nice change from the dark rooftops of Marelybone, so enjoy it while it lasts, Dragonspyre is another dark world that's coming up.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 56 theurgist