Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what the hay?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I was on my way to the plaugue oni when i saw bad guys walking though the wall! I was really comfused more when i couldnt walk into the wall.I was the only one in the dungeon so it wasnt a haker. Has anyone else have this happen

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard 8)

Administrator
Well that's certainly a little disconcerting isn't it?

Don't worry, sometimes if there's a hiccup in your connection, it can make creatures and wisps look as though they're off the beaten path, and even so far as to walk through walls.

It's unsettling but don't let it bother you, but if you see it happen again in the same spot, do let us know. Sometimes we have to set creatures of the Spiral back on the straight and narrow path.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
mommala wrote:
I was on my way to the plaugue oni when i saw bad guys walking though the wall! I was really comfused more when i couldnt walk into the wall.I was the only one in the dungeon so it wasnt a haker. Has anyone else have this happen

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard 8)

ive seen that before. someone told me to see something. he walked behind one of the graves near stormdrain tower, haunted cave and suddenly went flying right outside the cave by the mouth like exit. i was new so i thought thats how you get out of WC

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I'll check as soon as i can professor and my connection was at some of the best at the time. Its happen before but i was with other people at the time so i wasn't sure, Maybe its something else but we all saw it not just me. I was with 2 other people i think, my best friends, Joshua silverblade and Emma myth.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Once when i was in a mooshu dungeon, a monster came out of the wall and brought me in a battle. Seeing things walking through walls makes me uncomforatble now. :(