Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl should you be out of mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
10
I'm level 39 and i haven't even gotten the quest to get to shitarka temple shouldn't i be at that point by now Justin Spellslinger level 39 necromance

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
Thuet on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 39 and i haven't even gotten the quest to get to shitarka temple shouldn't i be at that point by now Justin Spellslinger level 39 necromance
It doesn't matter what level you are. This isn't a race. Play at your own pace; higher levels are better because it makes you stronger. And if you get to Dragonspyre too early, believe me, it's not a good thing.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
2
RavenLady777 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
It doesn't matter what level you are. This isn't a race. Play at your own pace; higher levels are better because it makes you stronger. And if you get to Dragonspyre too early, believe me, it's not a good thing.
ikr i am at dragonspyre and its way hard XD

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
1
Thuet on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 39 and i haven't even gotten the quest to get to shitarka temple shouldn't i be at that point by now Justin Spellslinger level 39 necromance
Yea you should be at that point by now.Because I am level 40 now and I did that dungeon like 3 and a half levels agoBut don't worry its probably just because you have been doing a lot of side quests and you have leveled up fast

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
8
im level 38 and i just got to MOOSHU

Samuel RainbowpantsLVL 38 LIFE

Survivor
May 04, 2013
43
I got out of Mooshu at level 42. Don't feel pressured to get out. I was in Big Ben and i had a friend helping me and he said that by the time i got to DS i would be level 50. And that really hurt me. I would just look at the side quests accept and go along with the main quest and when you have time do the side quests. Just don't worry about it. I could help if you find me. I'm Stephanie Fireflame. I suggest trying to get out before level 48 because a friend told me that there is a quest you have to do in DS. I wasn't in MB when i was level 29 and i had a quest at 28. But i was only a level off. hope you get out of Mooshu soon. Just a warning though. Mooshu is all bright and cheery, the give you compliments live your an esteemed wizadr, reveered wizard. But in DS They give you all these tests to see if they should spend time helping you. good luck
Stephanie Fireflame
Level 45 pyromancer

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
RavenLady777 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
It doesn't matter what level you are. This isn't a race. Play at your own pace; higher levels are better because it makes you stronger. And if you get to Dragonspyre too early, believe me, it's not a good thing.
Yes, your right.

Because,

After you complete Dragonspyre (Lets say you complete it at level 40)

You'll have to wait 8 more levels (Level 48) to move on to Celestia.

I am in Takatai Outpost and I am level 33. Because, I did a couple side quests.
So, you'll need to be a certain levels in order to reach New and Awesome worlds.
Like CL :D, ZF :D, AV :D, AZ :D

Sean HawkHunter

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
1
I am trying to find the death oni quest and i can't find it even though I am a level 52

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
1
le 45 I finshed mooshoo and it never unlocked dragonspyre so I went bk thought on the quest and re done them I v reported it im waiting them to re ply bk

Administrator
becky478 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
le 45 I finshed mooshoo and it never unlocked dragonspyre so I went bk thought on the quest and re done them I v reported it im waiting them to re ply bk
You have not completed MooShu.

You did complete the quest "An Imperial Cure" given by Tan Keng in the Jade Palace

You did not yet complete the quest "The Key at Last" given to you by the Emperor in the Emperor's Throne Room.


community@wizard101.com
Champion
May 10, 2013
483
PlayHard101 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Yes, your right.

Because,

After you complete Dragonspyre (Lets say you complete it at level 40)

You'll have to wait 8 more levels (Level 48) to move on to Celestia.

I am in Takatai Outpost and I am level 33. Because, I did a couple side quests.
So, you'll need to be a certain levels in order to reach New and Awesome worlds.
Like CL :D, ZF :D, AV :D, AZ :D

Sean HawkHunter
Also its more depending, I got pretty bored in Tatakai Outpost so I was level 38, when I got to level 40 I was in Crimson Fields, when I was level 43 I was in Tower Archives (Dragonspyre)

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
It's ok, the higher the level you are, the better. It makes things easier. (Unless you have a spell quest for a world you don't have yet). Anyway, just finish up Mooshu, it was very short for me, and I went to DS at level 40. Have fun!