Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to MooShu!

1
AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Mooshu section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Mooshu. This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Mooshu!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
5
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The Mooshu section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Mooshu. This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Mooshu!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose


Hey Professor Greyrose, there should be a feint amulet that The Crazed Forest Spirit drops in the ancient burial ground. If you made this so it would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
3
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
53
starz0777 wrote:
what level do you have to be to got to mooshu
There is not a certain level. you have to finish Marleybone Before You get to mooshu. The last quest before Mooshu is to defeat Big ben. Good luck with your journeys on wizard101!

Yours truely, Annabell7

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
8
starz0777 wrote:
what level do you have to be to got to mooshu
well, you dont need to be lvls, you gotta earn it, by beating krokotopia, then marleybone, then mooshu then etc. But usually your about lvl 32 to 35 at least

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
66
meglog wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
what level do you have to be to got to mooshu
well, you dont need to be lvls, you gotta earn it, by beating krokotopia, then marleybone, then mooshu then etc. But usually your about lvl 32 to 35 at least
I was a level 37

-Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer
Prod Balance Student
LVL 41

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
1
i am doing the dragonrider staff quest where you have to go back and collect the pieces of the staff. i have collected all of them except the one in the ancient burial grounds in Mooshu. i can't get into the house where its located. how do i get in there? there is a "hopper" at the door but it is not lit up.

thanks,

Fin

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
54
starz0777 wrote:
what level do you have to be to got to mooshu
You just have to finish Marleybone. You can also go there when you are a member but you have to have a friend there and then teleport to him/her. When you teleport to a friend though you can't do many quests.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
BigJoeyStyle wrote:
i am doing the dragonrider staff quest where you have to go back and collect the pieces of the staff. i have collected all of them except the one in the ancient burial grounds in Mooshu. i can't get into the house where its located. how do i get in there? there is a "hopper" at the door but it is not lit up.

thanks,

Fin


There is a quest-line leading up to that boss...it starts in the Outpost.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
2
um..yea in mooshu when you have to find supplies fpr shai fung the goat guy at tataki outpost (sorry if i spelled it wrong) The crates that hold the supplies dont show the quest helper says theres one like 1 step away and there is nothing their is anyone else haveing thins stupid problem?!?!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
223
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The Mooshu section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Mooshu. This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Mooshu!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose


So far I am loving "Mooshu" it is awesome!! I have even acquired some "new" friends to game with. I had not actually gotten the task to do the death oni yet but A friend that I had just made needed help so I went and helped them and actually finished part of a quest. And I got an idea of the difficulty of the oni.

I look forward to my future quests.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
1
Professor greyrose there is a bug in moosho i cant talk to oakheart and finish my last class quest so i can get my card and pet what do i do

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
13
megaomega1 wrote:
um..yea in mooshu when you have to find supplies fpr shai fung the goat guy at tataki outpost (sorry if i spelled it wrong) The crates that hold the supplies dont show the quest helper says theres one like 1 step away and there is nothing their is anyone else haveing thins stupid problem?!?!


I have had this stupid proble with almost everything! From crates to mushrooms to villigers, i have had it - not mention in other worlds as well!

Baily SoulGlen, level 43, Master Life

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
3
starz0777 wrote:
what level do you have to be to got to mooshu
you don't have to be a spacific level to get to mooshu you just have to complete the main story line of marlybone.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
3
i have a question about mooshu. Since i'm a level 41 balance wizard, i was wondering what level do you get out of mooshu and go to dragonspyre?
i would like to get answers very soon! :)

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
303
I must admit I'm a little disappointed in getting basically the same quest twice in a row. The only difference being that the first one you only needed to defeat 8 polluted earth walkers and the other being defeat at least 8 polluted earth walkers while hoping those 8 drop 1 enchanted earth a piece.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
10
Emo275 wrote:
i have a question about mooshu. Since i'm a level 41 balance wizard, i was wondering what level do you get out of mooshu and go to dragonspyre?
i would like to get answers very soon! :)


you need to beat the jade oni and to do that you hve to complete the main storyline quests for moosho

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
4
applecarrotpie82 wrote:
megaomega1 wrote:
um..yea in mooshu when you have to find supplies fpr shai fung the goat guy at tataki outpost (sorry if i spelled it wrong) The crates that hold the supplies dont show the quest helper says theres one like 1 step away and there is nothing their is anyone else haveing thins stupid problem?!?!


I have had this stupid proble with almost everything! From crates to mushrooms to villigers, i have had it - not mention in other worlds as well!

Baily SoulGlen, level 43, Master Life


For one thing, they may be taking a few to load up, and if it's one you have already gotten, you have to sit and wait until it times out. Then a supply will return to that spot. the quest helper shows the spot because it's a static place for supplies. Someone else may have come and gotten it before you, so wait around-it may come back.

If you're talking about it just not being there at all, must just be a bug then.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
1
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Mooshu section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Mooshu. This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Mooshu!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose


hi. does yakedo boss drop cool looking ice robe? may i get the name of the robe please. thanks.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
6
Make sure that if you are a student from the death school and you turn level 38 go see dworgen before you defeat the Crimson feilds or you will have to go through the whole dungeon and defeat the War Oni again. Trust me that is a Boss that you do not want to face again

Madison Starcrafter
Death School
Level 38

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
24
robin43 wrote:
Make sure that if you are a student from the death school and you turn level 38 go see dworgen before you defeat the Crimson feilds or you will have to go through the whole dungeon and defeat the War Oni again. Trust me that is a Boss that you do not want to face again

Madison Starcrafter
Death School
Level 38


Why can't they tell you that before you do that dungon!?! I did it at level 36

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
4
megaomega1 wrote:
um..yea in mooshu when you have to find supplies fpr shai fung the goat guy at tataki outpost (sorry if i spelled it wrong) The crates that hold the supplies dont show the quest helper says theres one like 1 step away and there is nothing their is anyone else haveing thins stupid problem?!?!


Its probably because you already picked it up. wait a few minoutes and try again. Its all about pactience.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
9
hi im Duncan Icespear lvl 38 ice wizard i wanna go to mooshu but mb is really hard! the only booses i can beat are fire and storm so other bosses are hard Bye

Duncan Icespear lvl 38 (almost 39) Ice Wizard
Gavin ReadHeart lvl 36 Balance Wizard
Alexander Lightglade lvl 60 myth wizard :P

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
15
Do you think it is to late for me to go to mooshu i am level 42?



Because they say that you post to level ten levels each world that means when you finish cl you become legendary.

signed:
jason earthspear(lvl:42)
tyler rubywand(lvl:17)

1