Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wavebringer problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I have the quest to talk to Wavebringer and he isn't there! I don't know why and I really want to finish that quest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dawsdaws1539 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I have the quest to talk to Wavebringer and he isn't there! I don't know why and I really want to finish that quest.
You don't talk to him, you defeat him. He has a minion...if the minion is there, jump into battle, he will appear.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Wavebringer

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
There's actually two quests to talk to wavebringer:

1 - Shirataki Temple - after you summon and defeat him (Summoning the Spirits) the first time, he will reappear "cleaned-up" and you go talk to him and he furthers the side quest line wherein you purify the land, water, and wood of mooshu from the plague oni taint.

Every time you set foot in this dungeon area you will have to do the summon & defeat again to speak to him.

2 - after you have done shirataki temple you see him again as an npc quest giver in Village of Sorrow where he tells you to go convince Oakheart to come around.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
When i go there only his minions there

Dolan griffontalon

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Have you tried engaging the minions to bring him out?

You could also try:

--changing realms (if the game allows you to do this while in a dungeon)
--mark your spot, leave the area, then return
--ask another player who has not completed Shirataki Temple to run the dungeon with you