Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

war oni problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Hi. I'm a level 38 death wizard and right now I'm in Crimson Fields about ready to fight the War Oni but the thing won't let me interact.

I got a massage from my teacher and the name of the quest is "Bottled Up"

I've mainly just been fighting monsters to level up. So, I might've missed a few important quests. Please let me know what the problem is, and what quest I might've missed. :)

Thank you!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolmonkey499 wrote:
Hi. I'm a level 38 death wizard and right now I'm in Crimson Fields about ready to fight the War Oni but the thing won't let me interact.

I've mainly just been fighting monsters to level up. So, I might've missed a few important quests. Please let me know what the problem is, and what quest I might've missed. :)

Thank you!!!!

If I remember it correctly, when you do the Crimson Fields, you can't just go right up to the War Oni. You have to do the entire Crimson Fields storyline to get to him. If this isn't right, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Honeybee313 wrote:
coolmonkey499 wrote:

Thank you!!!!

If I remember it correctly, when you do the Crimson Fields, you can't just go right up to the War Oni. You have to do the entire Crimson Fields storyline to get to him. If this isn't right, I'm sure someone will correct me.

One thing i can give you go back to mooshu and find that quest because if you dont then just give up wizard 101. :?

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Why would anyone want to quit Wizard 101. One thing give you go back go back to mooshu and find that quest because if you dont then just give up W101

lvl 38 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn