Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Video and game play is horrible in MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Video and game play in MooShu is horrible!

I got into a duel and shouldn't have been, because of the bad graphics. Everything is choppy and not flowing very well, too much lag. I've updated my video cards just like you suggested, but it's still not working very well.

The other areas aren't so bad, but MooShu is not behaving very nicely. I love this game, but it takes a lot of patience to continue.

Please update your side, so us players can continue in a good manner (if that's the problem). I became a subscriber this spring. I have Windows XP Media Center. If I'm wrong, please tell me or advise me.

A faithful player,

Mamamia

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If your graphics card has at least 512 mb of onboard RAM, then try any/all of the following:

Go to a realm labeled as "Perfect"

Play in a window if you aren't doing so already. If you're playing in a window, you can also try playing with a lower resolution (which will result in a smaller window); this will require less work from your graphics card.

Turn off any other programs and background processes which don't need to be running.

On the game Options menus, try fiddling with each of these:

Graphics Detail: Low
Texture Detail: Low
Bloom Active: Off
Shadows: Off
Particles: a low setting on the slider
Sound: Off

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
HA! Marleybone is the most laggy world. Mooshu is awesome and deservses none of your hater-ness

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
HA! Marleybone is the most laggy world. Mooshu is awesome and deservses none of your hater-ness

What's "hater-ness"? LOL

Good to see you back Alec.