Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with the Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
It's been a little while since I played Wizard101, I was on about a two year hiatus and when I left I was in Mooshu. I'm trying to get to DS but I seem to have a problem. I don't have a main quest for Mooshu anymore but I can clearly remember never defeating the Jade Oni and I don't have any quests in my Quest Log relating to Mooshu other than finding the historical books and the Shells. The only other Mooshu related quest I have is a side quest.
The last quest that I can clearly remember doing was curing eight sick villagers with a remedy of some sort. After I completed that quest, I didn't recieve another one and I can't seem to find any quests in Mooshu, however like I said before... I've not cured the Emperor or defeated the Jade Oni and I can't progress in Mooshu anymore or go to DS - which is kind of frustrating.
The only quests I have, other than finding things e.g books and stuff, are in GH and I can't complete them because the bosses are a little strong for me.

If anyone could help me or give me some advice as to why I can't seem to progress, it'd be extremely helpful. It has been a while since I played before and I can't remember the last main quest I did, only the side quests because they were still in my quest journal when I returned and I completed them recently but they didn't open up any other quests for me to complete.

I don't really want to have to make a new character either... so hopefully the answer isn't going to be: "start again".

I've already had a look around on other forums but none of them seem to answer my question, has this happened to anyone else? And if so, any ideas as to how I can fix this problem (without having to make a new character)? And does anybody know how to re-activate my main quests so that I can progress and complete Mooshu and therefore go to DS.

I'm happy to answer any of your questions too... if for example, you think a screenshot will help or something then I'll happily provide one. I just really want to fix this issue as soon as possible because I can't really do anything else in the game at the moment and it is a little bit frustrating...

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nyeeva on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
It's been a little while since I played Wizard101, I was on about a two year hiatus and when I left I was in Mooshu. I'm trying to get to DS but I seem to have a problem. I don't have a main quest for Mooshu anymore but I can clearly remember never defeating the Jade Oni and I don't have any quests in my Quest Log relating to Mooshu other than finding the historical books and the Shells. The only other Mooshu related quest I have is a side quest.
The last quest that I can clearly remember doing was curing eight sick villagers with a remedy of some sort. After I completed that quest, I didn't recieve another one and I can't seem to find any quests in Mooshu, however like I said before... I've not cured the Emperor or defeated the Jade Oni and I can't progress in Mooshu anymore or go to DS - which is kind of frustrating.
The only quests I have, other than finding things e.g books and stuff, are in GH and I can't complete them because the bosses are a little strong for me.

If anyone could help me or give me some advice as to why I can't seem to progress, it'd be extremely helpful. It has been a while since I played before and I can't remember the last main quest I did, only the side quests because they were still in my quest journal when I returned and I completed them recently but they didn't open up any other quests for me to complete.

I don't really want to have to make a new character either... so hopefully the answer isn't going to be: "start again".

I've already had a look around on other forums but none of them seem to answer my question, has this happened to anyone else? And if so, any ideas as to how I can fix this problem (without having to make a new character)? And does anybody know how to re-activate my main quests so that I can progress and complete Mooshu and therefore go to DS.

I'm happy to answer any of your questions too... if for example, you think a screenshot will help or something then I'll happily provide one. I just really want to fix this issue as soon as possible because I can't really do anything else in the game at the moment and it is a little bit frustrating...

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43
It sounds like you made it as far as Kishibe Village, and the quest "Eerie Disease". This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) for Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more info, like "who" gives the quest, where they are located, etc.

And this link shows a map for Kishibe Village:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Kishibe_Village

Check with either Tu Luk Kwo or Mossback for more quests. And look at your map in the game. There may be a yellow circled highlighted character on your map, which means you should go talk to them.

On wizard101central.com/wiki, they have a "quest tree" for almost every world in the Spiral. They might help you with later worlds too.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43
it looks like you were in Kishibe Village. Check out the quest tree (link below) and see if there's anything you may have missed. The sick villagers is also a side quest so perhaps you completed this section, but we have no way of knowing. I'd go back and try and talk to the main characters is Kishibe...

Defender
Dec 16, 2009

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43
I am not sure how to help, do you remember the location specifically you were working at? Check that location and see if someone has a quest for you. Then search at wizard101central.com/wiki to see if it is a story-line or side quest.

PS: Is your name Iridian Jadesteed or simply Iridian? My friend Iridian Jadesteed helped me a lot in MooShu but she has been inactive for so long that when I check her picture/stats-thing, nothing shows but a cartoony picture. I never thought she would come back so I removed her from my friends list very recently.

Justin Goldrider
Jeremy Jade

Mastermind
May 12, 2009

Thank you in advance ^-^
Iridian level 43
I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I'm not sure how much my information will help, but here it is. The last quest that you remembered is in Kishibe Village, so I would advise you check all around there for quests. I know it can be a pain to run around a world looking for quests, but sometimes it must be done. I would also like to give you this link here:
These are all the quests you will find in MooShu. If you do find a quest, you can check to see if it is the main quest by using this very helpful guide.
I wish you the best of luck.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Dominooooo on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
I am not sure how to help, do you remember the location specifically you were working at? Check that location and see if someone has a quest for you. Then search at wizard101central.com/wiki to see if it is a story-line or side quest.

PS: Is your name Iridian Jadesteed or simply Iridian? My friend Iridian Jadesteed helped me a lot in MooShu but she has been inactive for so long that when I check her picture/stats-thing, nothing shows but a cartoony picture. I never thought she would come back so I removed her from my friends list very recently.

Justin Goldrider
Jeremy Jade
Nope, my name is just Iridian ~

And thank you everyone for your replies ^^ I'm going to log on soon and check around that area to see if I can find some quests ~

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Thank you everyone for your advice ^-^ I found my main quest again c: And now I can progress xD Thank you all :D

Iridian