Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree of life Short quest is something missing

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
when i do tree of life quest all i am asked to do is secure a dagger plunge it into the tree and when the portal opens i fight Oni. Now this is all i am asked to do in tree of life. Could someone tell me if there is more to this quest?
All my wizards have trouble when they get to level 48 spells in going to see Oakheart. I remember my first Wizard had to plant seeds somewhere and i believe it was in tree of life. Why does the game not offer planting seeeds to my wizards in this quest?
I made sure ALL Moss back quests are done because of level 48 problems in past, but I believe the tree of life is cutting me short.
I contacted the game but they said if i get to a point where i can not play then contact them. I can still play, but my question is Why wait till i get stuck, fix it now.
Could anyone contact me and tell me if there is more to tree of life than dagger plunge into tree and kill Oni and leave......

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
when i do tree of life quest all i am asked to do is secure a dagger plunge it into the tree and when the portal opens i fight Oni. Now this is all i am asked to do in tree of life. Could someone tell me if there is more to this quest?
All my wizards have trouble when they get to level 48 spells in going to see Oakheart. I remember my first Wizard had to plant seeds somewhere and i believe it was in tree of life. Why does the game not offer planting seeeds to my wizards in this quest?
I made sure ALL Moss back quests are done because of level 48 problems in past, but I believe the tree of life is cutting me short.
I contacted the game but they said if i get to a point where i can not play then contact them. I can still play, but my question is Why wait till i get stuck, fix it now.
Could anyone contact me and tell me if there is more to tree of life than dagger plunge into tree and kill Oni and leave......

There are other quests that can be found in the instance. You can travel just a bit further back into the Instance and get the quest in the Mossback quest line (available to all characters). There are also two hidden bosses you can fight.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Darkblood1 wrote:

There are other quests that can be found in the instance. You can travel just a bit further back into the Instance and get the quest in the Mossback quest line (available to all characters). There are also two hidden bosses you can fight.

where are the 2 bosses?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
where are the 2 bosses?

If you pull up the map, you will see three 'unused houses'...try these...just move to the door. (If memory serves, I think they are at 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock on the map.) But be careful as the one beyond the spiders is tougher than the Oni.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
What i am saying here is that in all my wizards none have gotten any quests from anyone to plant seeds. I understand this is an oak heart quest and i see Oakheart in tree of life but nothing over his head for me. The game had to go in to my book and place the quest to plant seeds long ago on my first wizard and now none of my wizards have done this quests at all since then. I make sure Oakheart and moss back quests are done and completed up to tree of life because i know and understand the importance of them.
But when my wizards reach tree of life there is just quests to kill get dagger and stab tree and kill Oni and this is it. No other quests are offered in tree of life to my wizards, and i thought there was a quest to plant seeds.
Please tell me if my quests are short changed by not getting a quest to plant seeds in tree of life. I later can not get in to see Oakheart all though i have done everything given to me along the way. I mean I make darn sure all moss back and related quests are done, and still i cant get in to see him.
This has happened now on three wizards, I need someone to take a look and tell me what is wrong. My account is Darkblood1, my last three wizards all did the same type questing in tree of life, kill get dagger, stab tree, kill oni and see emperor. No planting or anything and yet all three will probably not be able to see oakheart. Please help, it is an ongoing problem from my very first wizard to now. I have been monitoring moss back quests and everything like Wavebringer, to be sure it is completed and done. Yet still i can not get in to Oakheart.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
im having the same prob. i have done the tree of life three times now...still am stuck. it is really interfering with the game. it makes me mad because all the other 48 life wizardsi know have rebirth.......why not me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wizardKeegan wrote:
im having the same prob. i have done the tree of life three times now...still am stuck. it is really interfering with the game. it makes me mad because all the other 48 life wizardsi know have rebirth.......why not me

This was an earlier post from Gamma... Hope it helps...

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
|)_)