Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ting Yin?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
How do I find Ting Yin in Village of Sorrow? I've looked everywhere for him and apparently you have to "summon" him. How?

Thanks

Merc

Administrator
You're not alone - we have flagged this quest as part of our Known Issues here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenot ...

We are working diligently to get this fixed for everyone, please be patient as we play Whack-a-Bug...

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You're not alone - we have flagged this quest as part of our Known Issues here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenot ...

We are working diligently to get this fixed for everyone, please be patient as we play Whack-a-Bug...

Thank you for your reply :). I will use my spare time to help friends, tend to my garden or train my pet(s)! I would like to point out some other bugs and issues but they will most likely be under the Known Issues thread too.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
please help i dont know either i cant go anywhere until this is fixed?? i will be at the village of sorrow everyday until its fixed Daniel Shadowblade is my wizard anyone help i cant do anything until i find a way inside the place where "Ting Yin" is located thanks

mercuraz wrote:
How do I find Ting Yin in Village of Sorrow? I've looked everywhere for him and apparently you have to "summon" him. How?

Thanks

Merc

Survivor
May 07, 2010
i have the same problem what is going on please help i cant find him either i wont allow me in the place where he is located you need to fix this

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
danielg21 wrote:
i have the same problem what is going on please help i cant find him either i wont allow me in the place where he is located you need to fix this

Please be patient daniel, I know how you feel but I will be spend my time going through the difficult dungeons such as Tomb of the Beguiler (which I hope the bugs are fixed here too) and train my pet, tend to my garden and help friends until it is fixed :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Ya i have that problem too so im doing quests in wintertusk finally got there Though now im lvl 48 and i want the new card fr lvl 48s but u need to be in next world!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Apparently everyone is having a problem in the Village of Sorrow to find Ting Yin. Also have another quest to Defeat Oakheart but when I got to that location, it won't let me in. :(