Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thoughts on mooshu

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
okay what are your thoughts on mooshu. do you like it? do you not like it? what do you like/not like about it. and whatever else you want to say? ill start- i like the music but i dont like all the happy smiley love cheery theme till the last part of mooshu where the temple place and the areas it leads to. to much happy till then. but i liked all the oni though. thats about all i liked, oni and music. and dont judge me for that we all have our own opinions.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"when asked life our death, choose the one with waffles"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
okay what are your thoughts on mooshu. do you like it? do you not like it? what do you like/not like about it. and whatever else you want to say? ill start- i like the music but i dont like all the happy smiley love cheery theme till the last part of mooshu where the temple place and the areas it leads to. to much happy till then. but i liked all the oni though. thats about all i liked, oni and music. and dont judge me for that we all have our own opinions.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"when asked life our death, choose the one with waffles"
Mooshu is one of my favorite worlds...it's graphics and music are calming. It's a nice change after Marleybone. :) I enjoy the quests...basically almost everything about it.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mooshu is bitter sweet for me. When I joined the game most all my friends list emptied out in that world, I never made a real "friends" list since - they were lucky enough to survive MarleyBone but didn't like running around Mooshu alone. I had always preferred to solo my quests but enjoyed helping them with theirs so I helped as much as I could, back then rushing though the game wasn't even a thought for me and there was a lot of helping each other going on.

This is still my favorite world because I was glad to be out of doors finally in sun shine. The quests where a bit harder for me but doable and I related to the calm serene of the world. It's also where I actually learned how to play the game because more thought had to go into gear and deck set up for survival, I also got the first bundle that came with my first Spritely Pet and back then a huge castle for all my winnings which where massive by then, I wore the gear at level 40 but since it has actually become obsolete with all the better stuff in the game now.

I would say Wizard City and Mooshu are probably my favorite worlds of all the Spiral.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I liked MS a lot on my second and third wizards. On my first wizard I thought it was long and boring, but on my second wizard it seemed easy, and simple and on my third wizard I knew I could just solo it (which I did.) It is not crowded, and the music is kinda relaxing. The battles are not hard, and the worlds goes by fast if you stick to the storyline and work hard. Overall, I enjoyed MS

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Agreed With Ravenlady is nice after MB.

I think the sheep are adorable.....awwww!

It's nice how it calmed me even after I couldn't defeat a boss for the fifth time I still walked around singin in my head :)

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I liked MooShu a lot. It actually provided me with my first Wizard 101 moment, where I felt I had arrived. I beat the Jade Oni by myself. Lol I used 5 Mander Minions, Lord knows how many Pixies, and was, seriously down to my last spell. I remember it well, a Locust Swarm that sent the Jade Oni to his ancestors. I forget what level I wasat the time, but I thought that was pretty cool.