Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Onis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Hi Wizard101 I was just wondering,how hard is the Jade Oni?? Is it reccomended that i have friends with me.Same goes for the Death Oni.Please reply!!!!

P.S. My wizards name is Ethan Soulstone if you find me,plz add me!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
dudeblast1177 wrote:
Hi Wizard101 I was just wondering,how hard is the Jade Oni?? Is it reccomended that i have friends with me.Same goes for the Death Oni.Please reply!!!!

I don't remember how much health the Death Oni has, but I do remember that the Jade Oni has 5,000 and I would strongly recommend that you get help from you're friends. The Jade Oni is a life wizard, just in case you were wondering. Hope this helped!

-The Silverblades

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
hitmix wrote:
dudeblast1177 wrote:

I don't remember how much health the Death Oni has, but I do remember that the Jade Oni has 5,000 and I would strongly recommend that you get help from you're friends. The Jade Oni is a life wizard, just in case you were wondering. Hope this helped!

-The Silverblades

Jade Oni has 7,500 health,
and he's easier than the pigs running around.
Take about two more friends (possibly a life wizard) or, if you're death you ahev a great advantage with the Drain spells! (vampire, ghoul, Scarecrow...) because the Jade Oni is life!

That would be a 5-minutes job.
Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Thanks everybody! I now have unlocked dragonspyre! Jade oni was very hard to beat,but i managed it.thanks again! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)