Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Goodness Oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
19
My friend, Belgrim ShadowBreaker, says there is something called the "Goodness Oni" somewhere in Mooshu. He is a blue Oni. Please look for him and reply if you found him. I just really want to find him.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
c3po1234 wrote:
My friend, Belgrim ShadowBreaker, says there is something called the "Goodness Oni" somewhere in Mooshu. He is a blue Oni. Please look for him and reply if you found him. I just really want to find him.
lieing,its called oni no death by mooshu locals

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
32
Your friend is lieing. The only Onis in all of Mooshu are the War Oni, Plague Oni, Oni No Death, and the Jade Oni.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
11
hi i am belgrim shadowBreaker i have saw the goodness oni so you are wrong ok!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
19
Look, I believe Belgrim. Seriously, why won't you guys listen. He sells really rare pets. That's why I even opened this, TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT IT!!!

Explorer
May 20, 2010
70
monkey6313 wrote:
hi i am belgrim shadowBreaker i have saw the goodness oni so you are wrong ok!!!!!


So where is this mysterious Goodness Oni? Like where in Mooshu?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
70
Angelocean wrote:
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.


Oh I wasnt saying it did exist, I am after the hardcore proof of the Oni in question. I am soon going to be entering Mooshu with my 3rd wizard of 6 and I have redone most of the Oni quests with my two GMs and I have not ever seen or heard of such a thing.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Were is it then..... (btw i dont believe you at all, im emerald champion and i never saw any goodness oni.....)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
Angelocean wrote:
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.


and because you have never seen it does not meant it never existed.
i have seen oni pets of different colors... it may not be available to your wizard to see. maybe only one kind can see it who knows...

not worth arguing about

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
hobi wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.


and because you have never seen it does not meant it never existed.
i have seen oni pets of different colors... it may not be available to your wizard to see. maybe only one kind can see it who knows...

not worth arguing about


Ever heard the phrase "arguement from ignorance"?

It states "x" was not prove true/(false), therefore "x" must be false/(true).

What this means in this situation is that the "goodness oni" was not proven to not exist, therefore that means it must exist. That is what is being said in this topic.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
24
hobi wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.


and because you have never seen it does not meant it never existed.
i have seen oni pets of different colors... it may not be available to your wizard to see. maybe only one kind can see it who knows...

not worth arguing about

There is no such thing as a goodness oni. You can get a bronze oni from a vender though.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
24
Angelocean - According to your quote, Do you realize that instead of backing up the person claiming their is a Goodnes Oni, you discredited him! Yes, you discredited him, since he will not state where in Mooshu he has seen the Goodness Oni. You claimed that since no one can prove it does NOT exist then it must exist. The original person that claims it exists can NOT prove he is not lying, therefore (according to your quote) HE MUST BE LYING!

Before you defend someone make sure he or she is worth defending. If this person was telling the truly, he or she would do everything possible to prove they are telling the truth. The person would go back to Mooshu, find the Goodness Oni, take note of where the Goodness Oni is located, and would state the location in this thread. Since the person claiming the Goodness Oni exists is not willing to go out of his way to prove he is not lying, only rationalizes the majority of the people in this thread that claim he is lying! Except the fact that someone lied to try to empress someone and the liar got caught lying.

Remember what Shakespeare once said, "A rose by any other name is still a rose." You can try as long as you want to defend your friend, but until he can prove otherwise, he is a liar!

Angelocean wrote:
hobi wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Just because one person says they saw it, but can't provide proof doesn't mean it exists.


and because you have never seen it does not meant it never existed.
i have seen oni pets of different colors... it may not be available to your wizard to see. maybe only one kind can see it who knows...

not worth arguing about


Ever heard the phrase "arguement from ignorance"?

It states "x" was not prove true/(false), therefore "x" must be false/(true).

What this means in this situation is that the "goodness oni" was not proven to not exist, therefore that means it must exist. That is what is being said in this topic.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
32
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
336
No proof there is a Goodness Oni.
No proof that there isn't a Goodness Oni.
I question the person who might of saw it - How Do You Get To It?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
11
I am belgrim shadowbreaker. I will tell you where the goodness oni is he is in a secret tower.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
11
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
11
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
11
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
17
I am lvl 33 and i went every place with my friend we went to all the towers there is no goodnes oni and i proved it

Administrator
Alright, enough is enough.
There's no such thing as a Goodness Oni, period.
This thread is closed.


community@wizard101.com