Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The earth walkers are gone. o.o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I don't know if anyone is having this problem, but the earth walkers have disapeared for me. They show their title, but i can't attack. I tried sending the bug to wizards but it keeps saying my email adress is too long. >.<
any ideas guys?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
polaracebear wrote:
I don't know if anyone is having this problem, but the earth walkers have disapeared for me. They show their title, but i can't attack. I tried sending the bug to wizards but it keeps saying my email adress is too long. >.<
any ideas guys?
That has happened to me too! I ported to a friend and they were fighting earth walkers, but they were invisible! Then when the fight was over, all earth walkers roaming the streets were gone, too. They were getting into battles with me, but i could not see them. I hope this bug ends soon!
By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer

Administrator
snowserpent88 wrote:
That has happened to me too! I ported to a friend and they were fighting earth walkers, but they were invisible! Then when the fight was over, all earth walkers roaming the streets were gone, too. They were getting into battles with me, but i could not see them. I hope this bug ends soon!

Young Wizard, we did fix this issue - if you are still not seeing the Earth Walkers please do let us know when and where this was happening.

You can either reply to this post, or send in a bug report to support@wizard101.com

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Gamma wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:

Young Wizard, we did fix this issue - if you are still not seeing the Earth Walkers please do let us know when and where this was happening.

You can either reply to this post, or send in a bug report to support@wizard101.com
Oh ok ty Gamma! I have not fought earth walkers in a long time so I did not know that. Sry about my confusion.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
This is not a bug, but I can't find ANY otomo couriers! I saw one ONCE but it got away!