Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the badge peacemaker/purifier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
hi i am Savannah Ashdreamer lvl 44 master sorcerer i am currently in ds (Dragonspyre) and i cannnot get the badges called the peacemaker and the purifier can somone tell me how to get them thx soooooo much!

-Savannah Ashdreamer
lvl 44 master sorcerer
hangs out in the antheum and/or the grand chasm

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i have peacemaker badge. defeat war oni.
if you don't get it from him, next badge is purifeir.
if you don;t get that one, probaly you get a badge from death oni.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
you need to talk to and finish all the quests for mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart to get the purifiers badge, i am currently still working an finding the peacemakers badge. it is more difficult since you have moved on to the next world, the same happened to me. i am going to try to defeat the war oni again now that i have aquired the purifiers badge, i will let you know how that goes asap.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
ok, am I missing a badge as I only got three elephant badges from mooshu. The war Oni, the plague oni and the jade oni. Is there another oni?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
sry for the delayed responce back on the peacemakers badge, I do not spend as much time on as I used to. However I have realized that to recieve the badge you must have every quest in mooshu complete. I went all back through everything and every area to realize I missed a quest in Hemetsu Village(sp?). Or perhaps just every quest in Hemetsu complete. So my advice to you is to go back through that area and see if something was missed along the way.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
ok, am I missing a badge as I only got three elephant badges from mooshu. The war Oni, the plague oni and the jade oni. Is there another oni?
Yes there is a death oni in tree of life

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
ok ty, I'lll go back to it when I finish other badges in order. Still need to finish last gobbler badge and then I will do the other worlds in order since I finished all my quests now.

I notice some pages are blank but either the badges are bugged or they do not exist yet and KI might be planning to add badges to the empty slots.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Actually nvm because I have four elephant badges. The first one is not on the same page as the other three. I missed Youkai but now I've done that one so I got Sword Saint badge.

I think 3 on page 3 of badge list is bugged or they need to put something in there. I read in different forum some badges are bugged. Also it is Mander Saviour not Salamander Saviour.

Thanks for help anyway!

From Maryanne

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Grrrrrr Yes there is a DEATHOni