Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team needed for Jade ONI battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
1
Hey wizards! I'm looking for a group to help me fight the jade oni at jade palace. I'm in the Banshee realm and I'm ready and waiting to defeat this guy and move onto Dragonspyre. I'm a level 38 death wizard by the name Luke Thundercaster; can't wait to meet you guys!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
30
maybe i can help i'm a storm wizard and i'm in dragonspyre though i'm only free during the weekend

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
32
I am level 55 maybe I can help I soloed it once

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
30
taylor emeraldwhis... on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
I am level 55 maybe I can help I soloed it once
me to though i had to hire a level 20 life henchman

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
32
warrior021u on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
me to though i had to hire a level 20 life henchman
when I absolutely HAD to do it I got help from my friend

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
30
taylor emeraldwhis... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
when I absolutely HAD to do it I got help from my friend
well i did have some frieneds on but i wanted to not brother them

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
gingerale419 on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey wizards! I'm looking for a group to help me fight the jade oni at jade palace. I'm in the Banshee realm and I'm ready and waiting to defeat this guy and move onto Dragonspyre. I'm a level 38 death wizard by the name Luke Thundercaster; can't wait to meet you guys!
Since this was posted weeks ago, I am assuming you are done. If not, use the 'team up' feature.
by the way, it can be soloed, even with a Life wizard *think minions*

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
488
gingerale419 on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey wizards! I'm looking for a group to help me fight the jade oni at jade palace. I'm in the Banshee realm and I'm ready and waiting to defeat this guy and move onto Dragonspyre. I'm a level 38 death wizard by the name Luke Thundercaster; can't wait to meet you guys!
I'll help, but I'm only available during certain days and times:

I am only available on Mondays, Wednsdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
On week days i get home about 3:30 PM at latest.
My time zone Eastern.
I can't help later than 8:00 PM.

-Molly level 90

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
30
warrior021u on May 4, 2014 wrote:
well i did have some frieneds on but i wanted to not brother them
and one more thing i forgot to add storm was my first wizard but i didn't know jade oni was gonna be there plus i thought i could solo it