Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in quest with no way to complete

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
Hi :)

I was in the middle of a quest street battle (clear the battlefield by defeating some soldiers) in Crimson Field (which in itself is a dungeon) and I lost my online connection. I walked away from the computer for a bit and forgot about the rule to return to dungeons within 30 minutes. Now I went back, had to reenter the Crimson Fields and now I can't find any enemies to battle in the battlefield quest. The section is completely empty, and when I tried to complete a different quest in C.F. (War Oni), while hoping that the battlefield soldiers would show up, and I couldn't get into the area either. I have two open quests in C.F. (War Oni and Clearing the Battlefield) and there is no way for me to fight any of them because the space is empty/inaccessable. I've logged out and back in and still nothing. I've left Mooshu completely and have come back and nothing. Is there a way to reset the whole quest? I can't remember the chain of quests that got me there.

Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MoiraRB14 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi :)

I was in the middle of a quest street battle (clear the battlefield by defeating some soldiers) in Crimson Field (which in itself is a dungeon) and I lost my online connection. I walked away from the computer for a bit and forgot about the rule to return to dungeons within 30 minutes. Now I went back, had to reenter the Crimson Fields and now I can't find any enemies to battle in the battlefield quest. The section is completely empty, and when I tried to complete a different quest in C.F. (War Oni), while hoping that the battlefield soldiers would show up, and I couldn't get into the area either. I have two open quests in C.F. (War Oni and Clearing the Battlefield) and there is no way for me to fight any of them because the space is empty/inaccessable. I've logged out and back in and still nothing. I've left Mooshu completely and have come back and nothing. Is there a way to reset the whole quest? I can't remember the chain of quests that got me there.

Thanks
If you lost your connection, the game would see that as you "logging off", and the dungeon should have reset automatically. You would have lost all of your progress and would have to start at the beginning again.

This link shows a quest tree, with all of the quests in Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Scroll down to the Crimson Fields section, and you will see all of those quests listed. The first one is "The General". You can click on any quest there for more details (like "who" gives the quest, and where they are, etc.).

If that doesn't work, and you can't restart the dungeon, you might have a bug. You might need to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem, so they can help you faster.

Hope this helps.