Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
After I purified the shrine of the mind and finished the quest, Tu Luk Kwo doesn't have anymore quests for me!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
charswim wrote:
I have purified all of the shrines in Kishibe Villiage, and I don't know what to do next! Where is the next quest?

First, open your quest log file. You probably have a quest for Mooshu that will help you move forward (other than the blue oyster quest).

In each quest box, there is a dialogue box (a question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box. If you click on this, it will show you exactly what you need to do next, or who you need to talk to.

If that doesn't help, then the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world in the Spiral. Check out this list for Mooshu quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Hope this helps. :-)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Honeybee313 wrote:
charswim wrote:
I have purified all of the shrines in Kishibe Villiage, and I don't know what to do next! Where is the next quest?

First, open your quest log file. You probably have a quest for Mooshu that will help you move forward (other than the blue oyster quest).

In each quest box, there is a dialogue box (a question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box. If you click on this, it will show you exactly what you need to do next, or who you need to talk to.

If that doesn't help, then the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world in the Spiral. Check out this list for Mooshu quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Hope this helps. :-)

I have no Mooshu quests beside the book one. I found the quest I should get next on the website, but they had no quests for me.