Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

still stuck in mooshu...help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
ok i posted before.cant light the brazier to fight jade oni to get the key to go to ds.the only thing in my quest log is find a stone rose at the claw canyon which mind you i go to and cant get.there is a serious glitch here ppl.wizards staff needs to fix this or i wont renew my sub next year.i am a lvl 47 balance wizard.AGAIN THERE IS NO QUESTS IN MOOSHU LEFT FOR ME.
plz someone help.

Defender
May 30, 2009
If you have no quests left in Moo and you can't light the brazier to defeat the Oni then you have obviously missed something along the way. My suggestion to you would be to go back through all the areas (and yes I know what a pain in the butt that will be) and see if anyone has any quests for you. It's easy to miss things here. I am a Grand Master and have been for some time and just last week I figured out the rest of the Mossback quests I hadn't completed. Just take a little time and dig around to see what it is that you've missed.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Have you completed the Tree of Life quest? If not, you will need to do that. You don't need to light the brazier to fight the Jade Oni. You get the fruit from the Tree of Life and than you speak to the wise man (my brain isn't working today. can't remember anyone's name). He is the goat thing that is standing under a blossom tree. He will tell you to give the fruit to the king. Once you give him the fruit, the Jade Oni is awaken. If you didn't get the tree of Life quest, than you missed something. If you did and you didn't get the quest to talk to the goat guy, than you may have a bug.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
I've rechecked all the quest leading to the Shirataki Temple and im still not able to enter. I have done all the quest in Jade Palace ( except for, Shirataki Temple, Tree of Life) Hametsu Village, Takakai Outpost, Crimson Field, Shoshum Village ( except for Shirataki Temple) Cave of Solitude, Kishibe Village. What i'm I missing ??? Please

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
blu3k1t73n wrote:
I've rechecked all the quest leading to the Shirataki Temple and im still not able to enter. I have done all the quest in Jade Palace ( except for, Shirataki Temple, Tree of Life) Hametsu Village, Takakai Outpost, Crimson Field, Shoshum Village ( except for Shirataki Temple) Cave of Solitude, Kishibe Village. What i'm I missing ??? Please

I'm having the same problem. I've wandered Moo Shu over and over. Does anyone know how to reach the tree of life quest?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I know I did all the quests, but I don't have the quest for going to Merle Ambrose. I finished the Jade Oni quest and I talked to the Emperor and Jade Champion, but I cant seem to get the quest. Right now, my book is empty. I am worried and I hope wizard101 could fix this because it is preventing my wizard from going to dragonspyre (at least from the main story line)

-Hunter Icemask

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
kaicankam wrote:
I know I did all the quests, but I don't have the quest for going to Merle Ambrose. I finished the Jade Oni quest and I talked to the Emperor and Jade Champion, but I cant seem to get the quest. Right now, my book is empty. I am worried and I hope wizard101 could fix this because it is preventing my wizard from going to dragonspyre (at least from the main story line)

-Hunter Icemask

Is the quest still in your book? If it check your quest helper to make sure that it is on. If not, turn it on and fight the Oni again. If the quest no longer appears in your book, I would suggest contacting Mr. Lincoln and see if he can trace the problem.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
blu3k1t73n wrote:

If you have not done the Tree of Life quest, than you cannot move forward. You have to complete the Tree of Life to get out of Mooshu. Once you do the Tree of Life, you will be given the quest to cure the king. Than you will be able to see Ambrose and move to DS.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
kaicankam wrote:

-Hunter Icemask

After defeating the Jade Oni, try lighting the brazier. It will summon the Jade Oni, but you don't have to fight him again.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life