Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Statue of Hyottoko. Is it a myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I am a collector of statues and there are a few in particular that i am missing but still searching for. One in particular is the Statue of Hyottoko. It is a BIG pig statue that holds a ninja star (not a sword like the Koto version you can get from Jade Oni.) It in rumored to be dropped by Kagemoosha in the tree of life. I was wondering if any one could confirm this preferably someone who has gotten it recently. I was hopeing since Greyrose has sometimes answered questions if she could tell me if it is still being dropped by him or if it has been removed from the game. I ask because traditionally i would think that crown drops from a boss would be more rare than general furniture items but i have a dozen of the crown item bell pagoda but still not Statue of Hyottoko. I have tried this boss hundreads of times without success. Indeed statues are hard to obtain but this one seems impossible and i am wondering if it actually exists and is still being dropped by him. Please answere greyrose and/or someone with recent experience.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As far as I know, Kagemoosha (Tree of Life) still drops it.

If a moderator or player doesn't answer in the next day or two, you might send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I know this is a bit late, but I have the statue. I don't know where I got it, but I could've sworn I got it from the Death Oni. However, I looked all over and no one said it dropped from him. So I looked around and found that it might've dropped from Kagemoosha. I believe I got it from him.

Good luck in getting it!