Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Squash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Want to find golden squash in mooshu. Quest says various locations. Ok which location?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
4t87bcr5 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Want to find golden squash in mooshu. Quest says various locations. Ok which location?
Are you working on the quest - "The Special"? Is that why you need Golden Squash? If so, you can buy all of the ingredients for this quest at The Bazaar. Here is some more info on that quest and the ingredients:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Special

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Golden squash? I am not aware of any quest like this in mooshu. It has been a long time ( I mean very long.) since I ever set foot in that world. I cannot help you, but as a suggestion, research that quest and you may find an answer. The Internet has all the answers.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Thank you . The quest is for the special. I looked in the bazaar and didn't see any . I'll try again later.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
4t87bcr5 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Thank you . The quest is for the special. I looked in the bazaar and didn't see any . I'll try again later.
That's unusual. That is one of those pet snacks that they always seem to have a lot of in The Bazaar.

I just went into the game and checked the Pet Snacks. They had 100 of the Golden Squash there.

Are you sure you are looking in the right section at The Bazaar?