Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
19

I am in need of some advice. I am a level 40 Pyromancer and, still, The Spirit World is hard for me. I hear that a level 35 or up could beat the Wraith. I simply die after ten or so rounds. Please help.

-Dylan Blueblood, level 40, Pyromancer.

Historian
May 02, 2009
693
That was tough for me too.

I reccomened that you summon your minion to help you out and work with him/her as well. Use DoT spells effectively and strategically, as when an enemy is on the brink of death, you can use your remaining pips to either heal or buff up for the remaining enemy.

Like Fushiko's mini-instance and the Golem Tower, this is a solo fight (meaning friends can't help you).

I heard that this fight used to be a group fight, but KI changed it.

Nonetheless, just use your spells strategically (treasures aren't a bad idea either), and you'll beat him in no time.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
19
Thanks Flash33 your advice actually worked! I beat him and now I am in the village of sorrow!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
68
IamLezul wrote:
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.


Or how about "think life as a sandwich and the meat as the silver lining inbetween when life gets hard bite out of the silver sandwich"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my heart skip a beat from all the air that I used laughing and that episode when Appa fought momo in Aangs daydreams reminded me of the Samoorai

Ok back on topic I would recemond if you use helephent first time on the Wraith with all blades traps etc. then eliminate a big chunk then destroy the rest with what you beleive in

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Paleospy5 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.


Or how about "think life as a sandwich and the meat as the silver lining inbetween when life gets hard bite out of the silver sandwich"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my heart skip a beat from all the air that I used laughing and that episode when Appa fought momo in Aangs daydreams reminded me of the Samoorai

Ok back on topic I would recemond if you use helephent first time on the Wraith with all blades traps etc. then eliminate a big chunk then destroy the rest with what you beleive in


lol. i just watched that one today.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
18
IamLezul wrote:
Paleospy5 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.


Or how about "think life as a sandwich and the meat as the silver lining inbetween when life gets hard bite out of the silver sandwich"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my heart skip a beat from all the air that I used laughing and that episode when Appa fought momo in Aangs daydreams reminded me of the Samoorai

Ok back on topic I would recemond if you use helephent first time on the Wraith with all blades traps etc. then eliminate a big chunk then destroy the rest with what you beleive in


lol. i just watched that one today.
Oh, God, did you guys see the one with the impersonations?! Read the 'Uncle Iroh' one above. Azula: "Listen here, Avatar. You can either let me join your group, or I'll do something unspeakably horrible to you and your friends. You're choice." LOL! That one made me laugh so hard, I used up all of my air and was gasping for the next ten minutes!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
NSwisher1572 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Paleospy5 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.


Or how about "think life as a sandwich and the meat as the silver lining inbetween when life gets hard bite out of the silver sandwich"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my heart skip a beat from all the air that I used laughing and that episode when Appa fought momo in Aangs daydreams reminded me of the Samoorai

Ok back on topic I would recemond if you use helephent first time on the Wraith with all blades traps etc. then eliminate a big chunk then destroy the rest with what you beleive in


lol. i just watched that one today.
Oh, God, did you guys see the one with the impersonations?! Read the 'Uncle Iroh' one above. Azula: "Listen here, Avatar. You can either let me join your group, or I'll do something unspeakably horrible to you and your friends. You're choice." LOL! That one made me laugh so hard, I used up all of my air and was gasping for the next ten minutes!


i know that one was funny. its weird how zuko can make his voice sound like theirs so easily. oh and the one with the play about them. omg that cracked me up! jet looked hilarious when he was mind-controlled in the play. omg! and toph is a buff guy and aang is a cheesy bald lady! bahahaha! i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
68
IamLezul wrote:
NSwisher1572 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Paleospy5 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
"Zuko, to find yourself, you must first save yourself from your other self to find your true self through yourself!" Bahaha!

"Spirit World" reminded me of avatar....

dont blame u if u have no idea what I'm talking about.


Or how about "think life as a sandwich and the meat as the silver lining inbetween when life gets hard bite out of the silver sandwich"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my heart skip a beat from all the air that I used laughing and that episode when Appa fought momo in Aangs daydreams reminded me of the Samoorai

Ok back on topic I would recemond if you use helephent first time on the Wraith with all blades traps etc. then eliminate a big chunk then destroy the rest with what you beleive in


lol. i just watched that one today.
Oh, God, did you guys see the one with the impersonations?! Read the 'Uncle Iroh' one above. Azula: "Listen here, Avatar. You can either let me join your group, or I'll do something unspeakably horrible to you and your friends. You're choice." LOL! That one made me laugh so hard, I used up all of my air and was gasping for the next ten minutes!


i know that one was funny. its weird how zuko can make his voice sound like theirs so easily. oh and the one with the play about them. omg that cracked me up! jet looked hilarious when he was mind-controlled in the play. omg! and toph is a buff guy and aang is a cheesy bald lady! bahahaha! i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much!


On a side note I love quoting it makes an very good converstion.
On another side note are weeven talking about the Spirit world anymore?
Ok I just watched Sozins comet part 4 and when azula got her but kicked it reminded me about what we did or are going to do to Malistaire.Then when Zuko calls Fire Lord the "Father" lord it cracked me up.Then when sokka drew the portrait it made me crack up I had to beg for mercy since I was choking since I was using so much air.Also I have a bunch of other "Crack up Worthy" events

Book 1
-When the Duke rode fire nation dudes hat like a horsey
-When Aang needs to save the ocean and Moon spirits and that monkey insulted aang then the panda turned to a monster and yeleed at him
-When Sokka Dressed like Avatar Kyioshi in episode three
Book 2
-EARTH RUMBLE 6 when the boulder made that rock almost hit Sokka
-When When aangs head got red in Ba sing se and Toph said "LETS BREAK SOME RULES" and smashed the Wall
-The entire episode of Storys of Ba sing se especialy with the "Haiku rap Challenge" lol
Book 3
Every body named these look for them in the previous posts!

Taylor Lotusfist
lv.45
looking for obsidians

Historian
May 02, 2009
693
dhsman11 wrote:
Thanks Flash33 your advice actually worked! I beat him and now I am in the village of sorrow!


Glad I could help you out. I know that having low health soloing bosses isn't always easy. But I've learned from past games that figuring out a good strategy/game plan (and even working together with your minion) can help you overcome almost any obstacles.

Good luck in your future battles.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grand fire/storm
Former pvp veteran
A good friend

Seth EmeraldFlame
Initiate (lv.14) Myth
Former pvp knight
A good friend

Seth GhostHaven
Initiate (lv.10) Death
A good friend

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
223
flash33 wrote:
dhsman11 wrote:
Thanks Flash33 your advice actually worked! I beat him and now I am in the village of sorrow!


Glad I could help you out. I know that having low health soloing bosses isn't always easy. But I've learned from past games that figuring out a good strategy/game plan (and even working together with your minion) can help you overcome almost any obstacles.

Good luck in your future battles.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grand fire/storm
Former pvp veteran
A good friend

Seth EmeraldFlame


Initiate (lv.14) Myth
Former pvp knight
A good friend

Seth GhostHaven
Initiate (lv.10) Death
A good friend


Have you tried having friends port to you? Not sure but if you are alone in some towers maybe some friends can port to you. I have never tried that. try that.