Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
1
I am having trouble figuring out how to get access to Shirataki Temple. I have seen the posts about doing the Mossback quests in order. I have done Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village Mossback Quests. The next Mossback Quest is supposedly in Shirataki Temple, but I don't have access to get in there. Can anyone help me?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
10
You have completed MossBack quest, but you must have completed main storyline quest to get in Shiritaki temple. Sun hing(Shoshun Village) gives you quest to complete Cave of Soltitude & Kishibe Village. Once you complete both of them, Sun Hing will ask you to go in Shirataki Temple and defeat Plague Oni. That is when you can do Mossback quest there.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
3
bhatt1989 wrote:
You have completed MossBack quest, but you must have completed main storyline quest to get in Shiritaki temple. Sun hing(Shoshun Village) gives you quest to complete Cave of Soltitude & Kishibe Village. Once you complete both of them, Sun Hing will ask you to go in Shirataki Temple and defeat Plague Oni. That is when you can do Mossback quest there.


how do you get to plague oni once you get into the shirataki temple? i can't seem to find him and i need him for a quest for my teacher, the life teacher. i went in and all i found was oakheart and the death oni do i need to defeat oakheart to get to the plague oni? any help would be appreciated i am stumpled.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
136
ltlthunder wrote:
bhatt1989 wrote:
You have completed MossBack quest, but you must have completed main storyline quest to get in Shiritaki temple. Sun hing(Shoshun Village) gives you quest to complete Cave of Soltitude & Kishibe Village. Once you complete both of them, Sun Hing will ask you to go in Shirataki Temple and defeat Plague Oni. That is when you can do Mossback quest there.


how do you get to plague oni once you get into the shirataki temple? i can't seem to find him and i need him for a quest for my teacher, the life teacher. i went in and all i found was oakheart and the death oni do i need to defeat oakheart to get to the plague oni? any help would be appreciated i am stumpled.


are you in the tree of life because the person in shirtaki temple are Wavebringer, Anothner Dude, Plague Oni


Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
2
bhatt1989 wrote:
You have completed MossBack quest, but you must have completed main storyline quest to get in Shiritaki temple. Sun hing(Shoshun Village) gives you quest to complete Cave of Soltitude & Kishibe Village. Once you complete both of them, Sun Hing will ask you to go in Shirataki Temple and defeat Plague Oni. That is when you can do Mossback quest there.


I finished Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village, now Sun Hing has sent me to Din Ho in Shirataki Temple. I can get in the temple in Shoshun Village, but not through the gate to Din Ho. I cannot interact with the lever and I cannot figure out what I missed.

Ideas?

Taryn DragonHaven

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
5
Having the same issue / can not find any quests that i might have missed in any of the other zones either. ANY hints please on how to get lever to work?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
3
Having the same issue with Shirtaki Temple, looking at message board this problem has existed for over a year. I have done all quests leading up to the temple, but cannot interact with the lever in order to complete the final quests for Plague Oni.

I have contacted support, hopefully will get an answer. Have redone multiple quests and still cannot interact with the lever.

Anyone have any solutions>

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
7
With your back at the gate, follow the road to your left to a hut at the end of the road. You will need to battle the character in the hut (forget his name) to get the key to operate the lever. Once done you'll be able to open the gate.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
1
suzy623 wrote:
With your back at the gate, follow the road to your left to a hut at the end of the road. You will need to battle the character in the hut (forget his name) to get the key to operate the lever. Once done you'll be able to open the gate.


His name is Shoji. Rank 6 Boss Balance with a Imitsu Retainer Balance Rank 5 Elite

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
34
I have the quests for two oni and cannot access either place. I've done all the quests and it says go to the Shakariti Temple and I cannot get in. Anyone else have this problem?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
10
I have defeated Shoji and his accomplice, but no key. This may be because on my first attempt I kill Shoji in the same round that I died. Then when I came back in he was gone and just his accomplice was there. I killed him, but no key. Bug?

I guess I'll exit the dungeon for a while to let it reset and try again.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
11
suzy623 wrote:
With your back at the gate, follow the road to your left to a hut at the end of the road. You will need to battle the character in the hut (forget his name) to get the key to operate the lever. Once done you'll be able to open the gate.


Thank you for posting this...

Wonder why defeating Shoji (or something like that) isn't part of the quest as a prelude to opening the gate. Anyways thank you again for posting.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
5
hopeing someone sees this, i have completed all quest that i can find and when i talk to Sun Hing, He sends me to go to the Shirataki Temple to defeat the Plague Oni, but i cant get in, the lever wont move.

Thank you very much, that was the key to getting the key lol

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
10
Can someone please help me with shiritaki temple? Please post your wizard name and a time you are avalible if you want to help.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
49
Like alot of other people said just because you have a side quest to go there dosent mean you can go there you have to follow the story line.


THOMAS ASHEYES MASTER FIRE

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
123
LadyDogHaven wrote:
bhatt1989 wrote:
You have completed MossBack quest, but you must have completed main storyline quest to get in Shiritaki temple. Sun hing(Shoshun Village) gives you quest to complete Cave of Soltitude & Kishibe Village. Once you complete both of them, Sun Hing will ask you to go in Shirataki Temple and defeat Plague Oni. That is when you can do Mossback quest there.


I finished Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village, now Sun Hing has sent me to Din Ho in Shirataki Temple. I can get in the temple in Shoshun Village, but not through the gate to Din Ho. I cannot interact with the lever and I cannot figure out what I missed.

Ideas?

Taryn DragonHaven




ok what you need to do is defeat the guy in the tower that you can access. After you defeat him go back to the gate pull the lever and you can get through.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
86
suzy623 wrote:
With your back at the gate, follow the road to your left to a hut at the end of the road. You will need to battle the character in the hut (forget his name) to get the key to operate the lever. Once done you'll be able to open the gate.
:-) Thank you! Thank you! If I hadn't read this I never would have figured it out! Cheers!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
8
Just to clarify, the tower does not light up at all, which is what threw me off at first. Just go up to the door and try to get in, and you'll get the battle you need to get the key to operate the lever. I think they need to patch this part of the game-- make it dungeon-like or at least light the door.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
2
I'm having trouble after I got though the gate. Once I get there, it just tells me to "Defeat Haru". I follow the arrow and get to a lit up door. Totally normal, until I find that I can't get in! What should I do? Any suggestions?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
11
To access that area go to the hut down the street defeat the boss and you will find a key now you can interact with the lever :D

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
2
Erik999 wrote:
I am having trouble figuring out how to get access to Shirataki Temple. I have seen the posts about doing the Mossback quests in order. I have done Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village Mossback Quests. The next Mossback Quest is supposedly in Shirataki Temple, but I don't have access to get in there. Can anyone help me?




I have sort of the same problem, except that i cant get into the actual templ even though i did the all the mossback quests so i dont know what to do anymore. Someone help us please!!!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
1
Okay, I already completed Mooshu and got into Shirataki Temple before, but I need to get one of the stupid oysters and now, all of a sudden, it's not letting me in. I go to the lever and it does nothing. I did all of the quests because I got in there before. I don't know what to do now.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
34
Razgar wrote:
Having the same issue / can not find any quests that i might have missed in any of the other zones either. ANY hints please on how to get lever to work?
To get the key for the lever, try defeating the boss at the end of the road, once you defeat him, you should be able to use the lever. Good luck!