Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Serious Glitching In Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hi everyone,

I was recently playing a Mooshu Dungeon with my friend, and we experienced some of the weirdest glitches! There were Imistu Defoulers on the sidewalks and when we defeated the Plague Oni, I still needed to defeat it again. The Plague Oni would not respawn for me or my friend whatever we did.

We left the Dungeon and came back several times.

No Plague Oni.

Also, I was going along the sidewalk and saw a Diseased Water Spirit behind the fence that borders the sidewalk! My friend also saw it too.

I do not blame KI for these glitches in any way, but I really want to get this Dungeon done.

Taylor Swift
Level 43 Thuamaturge Master

Survivor
May 24, 2013
That happened to me as well! I think when you go to defeat the war oni the first time it doesn't register so you need to defeat him again The way how I fixed it was my friend was in the middle of it so I just teleported to him. When you leave the dungeon, the quest which says defeat the war oni will still be there. So you'll either have to restart it or teleport to a friend if they're doing it. Hope this helped

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
hollywintergirl on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was recently playing a Mooshu Dungeon with my friend, and we experienced some of the weirdest glitches! There were Imistu Defoulers on the sidewalks and when we defeated the Plague Oni, I still needed to defeat it again. The Plague Oni would not respawn for me or my friend whatever we did.

No Plague Oni.

Also, I was going along the sidewalk and saw a Diseased Water Spirit behind the fence that borders the sidewalk! My friend also saw it too.

I do not blame KI for these glitches in any way, but I really want to get this Dungeon done.

Taylor Swift
I've had the sidewalk one frequently, and in all of the world Lol, but it's still amusing

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hi everyone,

No Plague Oni.

Taylor Swift
I've experienced almost all of these glitches . In shirataki temple I too saw the pigs walkin on the sidewalk and going through the gates . When my friend and I entered the house where you fight the guy who turns into the plague ONI, he wasn't there. I had to restart the dungeon, and shirataki temple is long, about 2 hours or more. I did it again and he was there thankfully. There are some bad glitches in Mooshu I agree. I always call the corner where the pigs go on the sidewalk "glitch pig corner" lol.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Hi everyone,

No Plague Oni.

Taylor Swift
wow i see to much, doing the glitch to.i really want someone to fix these glitchs

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
I believe the strangest glitch I have had in Mooshu was in a plain regular battle. I was fighting two enemies when one of them, and I kid you not, waltzed off the field and glitched through the fence. He then vanished from the battle and I didn't have to kill him.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Got the dungeon done, good to know that everyone else had these glitches too and I don't have to reinstall Wizard101!