Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Hunter in need of assistance!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Hey everyone, I have a small issue. I am trying to get the "Emerald Champion" badge (thats for completing all the quests in mooshu). My issue is, I can't find whatever quest I am missing, and I noticed I am missing a special badge saying I did all the quests in that area, but I don't know which badge that is.

These are the ones I have done (for partial area completion):
Oni Slayer
The Purifier
Peacekeeper
Mooshu Explorer
Sword Saint

I am not worried about badges for killing x amount of ronin and pigs, because I know they fill those extra empty spots.

All I know is, 1 spot is for emerald champion, and 1 is for that one I can't locate.

Anyone know which badge it is I am missing? and if so which area do I need to go recheck?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
minigiant9 wrote:
Hey everyone, I have a small issue. I am trying to get the "Emerald Champion" badge (thats for completing all the quests in mooshu). My issue is, I can't find whatever quest I am missing, and I noticed I am missing a special badge saying I did all the quests in that area, but I don't know which badge that is.

These are the ones I have done (for partial area completion):
Oni Slayer
The Purifier
Peacekeeper
Mooshu Explorer
Sword Saint

I am not worried about badges for killing x amount of ronin and pigs, because I know they fill those extra empty spots.

All I know is, 1 spot is for emerald champion, and 1 is for that one I can't locate.

Anyone know which badge it is I am missing? and if so which area do I need to go recheck?

The fansite, wizard101central.com, has a list of badges along with what you need to do to get each badge. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729