Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague Oni - I killed him!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Well I am moving on up. With the help of some friends we took on the Plague Oni. It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Now I am on the Death Oni. I have to say the Plague Oni quest was fairly simple. And honestly with a group of people its a walk in the ball park. I can only assume that its easy because the Jade Oni is so tough to beat! I look forward to it.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Well I am moving on up. With the help of some friends we took on the Plague Oni. It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Now I am on the Death Oni. I have to say the Plague Oni quest was fairly simple. And honestly with a group of people its a walk in the ball park. I can only assume that its easy because the Jade Oni is so tough to beat! I look forward to it.
i beat that dungeon solo. just saying 8)

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
i beat that dungeon solo. just saying 8)

I could have beat it solo also. But I like hanging with friends! Just saying!