Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague Oni

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I can do this dungeon on my own, but that's not nessecarily the fastest way. Can I have some tips on defeating the Oni? Not Jade, Not Death, but Plague. I am on the Plague Oni. Tips for any of the bosses are useful. I have many friends but not many of them will commit (my best friend is Life, but is 10 levels lower than me, and last time bailed half way in for a spell and didn't come back except for the last quarter of the Zaneki battle, and then left right before the Oni.) I had a stern talking to him the next day, but apperently he had no idea that the Life guy isn't supposed to bail in the middle of a dungeon, and also had no idea that the Plague Oni was a high ranking Balance Boss with 2,200 health. Then I said everybody knows that (except apparently him). He went "Oh...", and I just shrugged and told him next time he was not invited and that I was most likely going to ask his brother. Or my other friend. Or my other friends brother. Agh! Now what do I do? And how do I defeat that Oni. Please include ways that are fairly cheap, as I'm saving up for something.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
try a combo using ur scools blade, its trap, and whatever else u can do 2 make ur attacks more powerful

also, try using death, life, and maybe myth spells. they have a boost on balance 8)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Anybody else? Specifics? I really need a good strategy...
Thanks for the help anyways Bbot58...

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I can do this dungeon on my own, but that's not nessecarily the fastest way. Can I have some tips on defeating the Oni? Not Jade, Not Death, but Plague. I am on the Plague Oni. Tips for any of the bosses are useful. I have many friends but not many of them will commit (my best friend is Life, but is 10 levels lower than me, and last time bailed half way in for a spell and didn't come back except for the last quarter of the Zaneki battle, and then left right before the Oni.) I had a stern talking to him the next day, but apperently he had no idea that the Life guy isn't supposed to bail in the middle of a dungeon, and also had no idea that the Plague Oni was a high ranking Balance Boss with 2,200 health. Then I said everybody knows that (except apparently him). He went "Oh...", and I just shrugged and told him next time he was not invited and that I was most likely going to ask his brother. Or my other friend. Or my other friends brother. Agh! Now what do I do? And how do I defeat that Oni. Please include ways that are fairly cheap, as I'm saving up for something.

Just go defeat him!! You said you can defeat him: SO GO! why are ya' just sitting around. My tips: Go for it! Take the risk. Enjoy, too!

~Emily Ice Blood Level 42 DEath

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
monkeybow1 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

Just go defeat him!! You said you can defeat him: SO GO! why are ya' just sitting around. My tips: Go for it! Take the risk. Enjoy, too!

~Emily Ice Blood Level 42 DEath

I could, but the fact is I simply don't really have the time to do it with my regular strategy. I need some way to get this done quicker and more effective.
I really don't care what the strategy is, but I need some advice on how to better deal with these guys.
I don't think I can get through the whole dungeon on my own, or at least not with my approach.