Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oysters in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
rovivruS
Sep 05, 2008
4
Hello, I have just completed Mooshu but have been unable to find all of the oysters. The only two I can't seem to find are the ones in Shirataki Temple and Tatakai Outpost. If you can help me with this that would be great! :-)

rednefeD
Dec 31, 2008
169
SPOILER ALERT



In Tatakai Outpost, there is a building in the middle of the cleared area with a fence around it. Look inside the fence. At Shirataki Temple, the oyster is to the right of the temple steps as you face the temple.

rovivruS
May 04, 2009
2
rovivruS
Dec 21, 2008
1
Cladilla wrote:
Hello, I have just completed Mooshu but have been unable to find all of the oysters. The only two I can't seem to find are the ones in Shirataki Temple and Tatakai Outpost. If you can help me with this that would :x be great! :-)
i have not found them but i may help you give my your characters name and meet me at tatakia outpost at one o'clock june 27

rovivruS
Dec 28, 2008
1
I can not seem to find the oyster in the tree of life area I have beat the area. Please help

rovivruS
Mar 25, 2009
4
I have found all but two of the oysters. The tree of life and the Kishibe Village have me stumped. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction. Please and thank you.

rovivruS
May 17, 2009
2
MysticalHeart77 wrote:
I look into the fense in the outpost and there is no oyster there




The oyster is behind the well just to the left of the building in the middle of the clearing.

rovivruS
May 17, 2009
2
The oster @ the outpost is behind the well just to the left of the building if youare facing it. :)

rovivruS
Jun 25, 2009
8
Hi If this is the village I am thinking of you have to go up a ramp and looks down on the rest of the village. it is next to a house I think before you see the frindly earth elemental.

blizzardwind

rovivruS
Feb 08, 2009
1
No one has yet answered the question of where the oyster is in Tree of Life. Could someone help us please?

rovivruS
Mar 25, 2009
4
The oyester at the tree of life is not in the water around the tree. It is against the wall in the area where the death guys are. Hope this helps.

rovivruS
Jun 06, 2009
4
I have gone along the wall where the death guys are looking for the tree of life oyster more than once and can not find it. I have searched thet place inch by inch. Can anyone help?

rovivruS
Mar 28, 2009
1
The Tree of Life Oyster is up against the wall other side of tree then goat-man.

rednefeD
Jun 17, 2009
111
hhmm never could get to find the oyster in tree of life.. searched pretty much everywhere

rovivruS
Mar 16, 2009
6
tracinjd wrote:
hhmm never could get to find the oyster in tree of life.. searched pretty much everywhere
ya same here i cant find a single one what do i do. i really need help please. and is anyone a grandmaster it would help to know and HELP ME IN MOOSHU! lol. :D :)

ok so lets do this where are they all i need to know guys come on give me an answer this is for my own good.

rovivruS
Jun 01, 2009
2
Need help with Locate Tree of Life Oyester. I am standing at Yoshihito Temple next to Hideo Kebo and the bridge to Tree of Life is broken. How do I get to Tree of Life to get the Oyester? Thanks.

rovivruS
Apr 24, 2009
2
Ok the Tree of life one can be found on the opposite wall from the portal that you open , go thourh the tree area to the far wall

rovivruS
Feb 08, 2009
2
Madmae wrote:
I have found all but two of the oysters. The tree of life and the Kishibe Village have me stumped. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction. Please and thank you.


Its in the center of the village where its a "safe" zone...cross the river and go directly to the left, it should be uphill. There is a well at the top of the hill, its a dead end...but the oyster is behind the well

rovivruS
Jul 17, 2008
5
i can't find the one in the village of sorrow. i've already checked near the well in town and still don't see it. can someone help?

rovivruS
Apr 26, 2009
1
tcarmony wrote:
The Tree of Life Oyster is up against the wall other side of tree then goat-man.
The oyster blends into the surrounding graphics for most monitors, almost. Just remember the Krok Rule of Wisdom... Patience is a virtue. That is, moving slow sometimes help!

rovivruS
Aug 07, 2009
9
RiverDragon wrote:
tcarmony wrote:
The Tree of Life Oyster is up against the wall other side of tree then goat-man.
The oyster blends into the surrounding graphics for most monitors, almost. Just remember the Krok Rule of Wisdom... Patience is a virtue. That is, moving slow sometimes help!


yes, it is a virtue.

curious if anyone knows where the yoshihito temple oyster is?
The last three i need are:
Yoashihito temple
Village off Sorrow
Tree of life.

Any Idea where they can be found? I have instructions to the tree of life, thanks

Boris Ashdust: Master Necromancer