Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Onis

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Sure thing!

Onis by order:
The first oni you face is the War Oni, whom you will face in Crimson Fields when you Complete all the Storyline Quests in (Areas in order) Hamestu Village and Tataki Outpost.

(Fun fact about Crimson Fields)
Two of my Wizards, (Cheryl Trollcaster and Calamity Orgeblossom) Have a quest to go in Crimson Fields!

The War Oni has 2,000 Health, And School of focus is Fire.

The next Oni is the Plague Oni, whom you face in Shirataki Temple when you complete all the Storyline Quests in (Areas in order) Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village.

(Fun facts about Shirataki Temple)
The Plague Oni is the only Oni to have a boss of a different school before you defeat the oni!

The Plague Oni has (I think, i haven't done this dungeon in a long time.) 2200 Health. And (For sure, I double checked!) School of magic is Balance.

The next oni is the Death Oni, whom you face in Tree of- Life (Lol, you face a DEATH BOSS in Tree of LIFE.) when you completed all the Storyline Quests in (Areas in order) Ancient Burial Grounds and Village of Sorrow.

The Death Oni (I think, i DONT remember) has 2500 Health, And School of Magic is...... Take a second look at its name, DEATH oni. You guessed it! Death. LOL.

(Fun facts about Tree of Life) Yay, 3!
1,The is a VERY SHORT dungeon. Possibly the shortest in Wizard101 (Yes, Shorter then the first dungeon (Sunken City) in Wizard City.)
2. Secret bosses Youkai (8000 Health, Life i think) and Akuji (4000 Health, Death) make it long o.o
I did this again for my Necromancers level 48 Death spell

The next Oni is the Jade Oni. Whom you face when you right away defeat when you Defeat the Death Oni/Complete Tree of Life.

There is no required areas before you Defeat the Jade Oni!

The Jade Oni has 7500 Health, and School of Magic is Life.

(The Jade Oni should be Death and renamed to The Death Oni, LOL. Then rename the Death Oni to the Life Oni or Jade Oni and make him life, cause it is the Tree of Life the DEATH oni is in, right? XD

(Lol sorry if above is confusing XD)

(Fun facts about the Jade oni thingy!) Yay, 5 facts!
1.This is the last Oni whom you defeat.
2.This is the only Oni who has no Boss before him.
3.This is the only Oni who has no Dungeon and you straight away defeat him.
4.He is a rank 10 Boss, which you don't get to defeat another rank 10 Boss until Malistare.
5.There is no Areas that are required RIGHT before you defeat the Jade Oni.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Thanks Randomperson16! I was curious when I would get to them (I'm in Tataki Outpost) and just wanted to know. By the way, that last part about switching the Oni's names from the Death Oni and the Jade Oni wasn't confusing.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
KingCobra022 wrote:
Thanks Randomperson16! I was curious when I would get to them (I'm in Tataki Outpost) and just wanted to know. By the way, that last part about switching the Oni's names from the Death Oni and the Jade Oni wasn't confusing.
Hi again! I just wanted to say that I just defeated the War Oni! Its exciting.