Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chest in Ancient Burial Grounds Moo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Help I cant get in the temple. I have went back redoing the Mossback quest (all) but still can get in. Can any one help me? Can I port to anyone with access. Help Me plz.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
I'm also having this trouble. When i try to talk with Massback he just says spirts at unrest disturbing. Anyone know what to do i'm at level 46 and cant do anything else. Plz help

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Did you go back and do the whole story arc for the Mossback quest-line. If not, start at the beginning...just search this message board...it has been posted several times.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
dilio1996 wrote:

what i have the problem too! someone help me!

This was an earlier post from Gamma... Hope it helps...

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.
{o,o}
|)_)

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I guess I'm slow, but how do I start the Mossback series of quests all over again if I've already done them?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
robbie211 wrote:
I guess I'm slow, but how do I start the Mossback series of quests all over again if I've already done them?

Sounds like you might have missed just "one" quest, but in order to find out which one, you need to start at the beginning and go to each quest. If there is no "exclamation point" over the character, it is safe to assume you already did that quest. So go on to the next character.

If you go thru all of the quests and you have in fact done them all, and you are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
robbie211 wrote:

Another note:

It isn't just Mossback. It also is Wavebringer and Oakheart.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I know where Mossback is, its just that I have done all of his quests, and still cant get into the temple in Ancient Burial Grounds to get the Obsidian chest. If anyone has this problem, please respond.

Ashley Hexheart
lvl 46
Myth

If you can, please contact me in the Wizard world.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
roxygirl0917 wrote:
I know where Mossback is, its just that I have done all of his quests, and still cant get into the temple in Ancient Burial Grounds to get the Obsidian chest. If anyone has this problem, please respond.

Ashley Hexheart
lvl 46
Myth

If you can, please contact me in the Wizard world.

Did you check the quests for Wavebringer and Oakheart too?
(see details in the previous post)