Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oakheart quest problem

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am in the tree of life. I went to oakheart to get his quest, but there isn't a ? mark over his head. I have never done this quest with this wizard. I am a life wizard and need this last quest to get my 48 spell.

Please help.

Rowan Emeraldweaver.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You need to do ALL the Mossback quests in order to get that quest. Do this with ALL your wizards from now on. It is much easier to do them when are actively questing in the world.

#1 Cave of Solitude
#2 Kishibe Village
#3 Shirataki Temple in Shoshun Village
#4 Ancient Burial Grounds
After the above 4 quests for Mossback go to the Village of Sorrow and talk to WaveBrinnger
#5 Village of Sorrow
Defeat Oakheart then go back to Wavebringer
Now go to Tree of Life and do Oakheart's quest. You can go to Oakheart without repeating dungeon.
#6 Oakheart in the Tree of Life
Now go to Jade Palace and go to dojo closest to the entrance of Shoshun Village and talk to Oakheart.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
You need to do ALL the Mossback quests in order to get that quest. Do this with ALL your wizards from now on. It is much easier to do them when are actively questing in the world.

#1 Cave of Solitude
#2 Kishibe Village
#3 Shirataki Temple in Shoshun Village
#4 Ancient Burial Grounds
After the above 4 quests for Mossback go to the Village of Sorrow and talk to WaveBrinnger
#5 Village of Sorrow
Defeat Oakheart then go back to Wavebringer
Now go to Tree of Life and do Oakheart's quest. You can go to Oakheart without repeating dungeon.
#6 Oakheart in the Tree of Life
Now go to Jade Palace and go to dojo closest to the entrance of Shoshun Village and talk to Oakheart.

Thank you for the information, but you misunderstood what I was saying. I am aware that I must do all the quest, but I can't do the one in the Tree of Life. There isn't a quest there. No ? mark over his head for me to get the quest.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Did you defeat Oakheart in the Village of Sorrow, is the question. If you didn't, that is why you can't pick up a quest from him in Tree of Life.

If you did defeat Oakheart but still can't get his quest in Tree of Life, then you should probably send in a request for help to the Support section.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am pretty sure I did beat his quests, but I will check to make sure. I did put in a quest to Tech Support, but haven't heard anything from them.

Thank you.