Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not sure if this goes in MooShu, but help me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I sent a question to support, but for some reason they never get back to me lately. So, just in case, I'm posting my question here as well.

I am a level 48 Ice Wizard. I recieved the Frost Giant quest from Lydia Greyrose, and she told me- in order to summon a Frost Giant- I have to defeat some trolls. I finished off the troll in Krokotopia, defeated some trolls in Marleybone, and then moved to MooShu.

See, this is where my problem comes in. I REALLY want that Frost Giant spell, but whenever I go to Crimson Fields in MooShu, it won't let into Grum Foultooth's place. I have tried so many times to get in, and I can't! How do I get the Frost Giant?

Has anyone else expreienced this, or is it just me? I DO have the quest, so why won't it let me in? Anyway, thanks everyone, and please help me :(

Kestrel MoonShard
Level 48 Thaumaturge

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to redo the instance again. Go speak to either Hoi Mang or Rikugun Mikawa in Crimson Fields.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
SilverAmarantine wrote:
I sent a question to support, but for some reason they never get back to me lately. So, just in case, I'm posting my question here as well.

I am a level 48 Ice Wizard. I recieved the Frost Giant quest from Lydia Greyrose, and she told me- in order to summon a Frost Giant- I have to defeat some trolls. I finished off the troll in Krokotopia, defeated some trolls in Marleybone, and then moved to MooShu.

See, this is where my problem comes in. I REALLY want that Frost Giant spell, but whenever I go to Crimson Fields in MooShu, it won't let into Grum Foultooth's place. I have tried so many times to get in, and I can't! How do I get the Frost Giant?

Has anyone else expreienced this, or is it just me? I DO have the quest, so why won't it let me in? Anyway, thanks everyone, and please help me :(

Kestrel MoonShard
Level 48 Thaumaturge

Why dont you let one of your friends go in there then you teleport to them.
If that doesnt work then do crimson fields from the biggining. If that doesnt work then go onto your friends computer. If that doesnt work, then ask some one else because I ran out of helpers.

your welcome :D :D :D

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
SilverAmarantine wrote:

Has anyone else expreienced this, or is it just me? I DO have the quest, so why won't it let me in? Anyway, thanks everyone, and please help me :-(

Kestrel MoonShard
Level 48 Thaumaturge

If this is a quest apart from the actual spells Greyrose holds, then have another Ice Wizard help you. I have a Legendary Ice Wizard named Timothy Pearlflower and the Snow Angel (Level 58) is the only special quest that will not allow you to receive help from fellow-class wizards.

I understand your frustration, but when you do get it, you will be happy to have the cool spell.

Jared Wildsword, Level 37 Balance Wizard