Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mysterious Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Hello, Rachel BlueBlossom again here, and i have a new question. When i was level 38 i got this quest in mooshu but i didn't have Mooshu back then. Now i'm level 40 and i have Mooshu. Once i got there i did all the first quests and stuff. Then i did my quest Professer Lydia Greyrose assigned me and now it says Defeat Udo Jin-E in Crimson Fields. Crimson Fields is a dungeon apparently because when i ran to the spot it had the dungeon countdown thingy. So when i came to the dungeon countdown thing, how about it wasn't valid, it wasn't blue. Am i missing something? Thanks if you can help

Rachel Blueblossom Level 40
Emily Unicorn level 12 Low level, strong spells Toontown fan

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
rachel blue blosso... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello, Rachel BlueBlossom again here, and i have a new question. When i was level 38 i got this quest in mooshu but i didn't have Mooshu back then. Now i'm level 40 and i have Mooshu. Once i got there i did all the first quests and stuff. Then i did my quest Professer Lydia Greyrose assigned me and now it says Defeat Udo Jin-E in Crimson Fields. Crimson Fields is a dungeon apparently because when i ran to the spot it had the dungeon countdown thingy. So when i came to the dungeon countdown thing, how about it wasn't valid, it wasn't blue. Am i missing something? Thanks if you can help

You have to unlock it through natural quest progression. You have to complete Hametsu Village and Tatakai Outpost and that it will unlock naturally.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
gtarhannon on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
You have to unlock it through natural quest progression. You have to complete Hametsu Village and Tatakai Outpost and that it will unlock naturally.
Okay, thanks for helping me i'm kinda new to Mooshu so ya. Thank you very much and i will now follow what you said.

You are now my master Rachel BlueBlossom Level 41

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
rachel blue blosso... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:

You know, I noticed a change. When my Life character was getting the spell Regenerate, she had to go to Sunken City. The 'problem' was, I didn't do the Sunken City side quest. But what's surprising is that, when I went to the sigil, it let me go in because of my Life spell quest. I guess it's a new update.