Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu - Village of Sorrow, Hametsu Village, and o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Okay, so I am not a old player, and I have ben in MooShu for quite some time. But lately I went into Hametsu village and the game started freezing, and I couldn't move... say every few steps. But then I went into The Village of Sorrow for a quest (I don't know if it matter but it is the one where you have to beat 10 walking dead and recive 10 dark sould?). Anyway I have ben there before and things be okay, but that time and since I have hardly ben able to move, it is ALWAYS freezing, and I literally freeze every second. When I turn my character it freezes for another 10 seconds, and know it isn't just when I move because I have a Summer Dragon, and I see it's wing's freeze when they are flapping. This is part of the main quest so I can't just ignore it, and this started about 3 weeks ago, but just had the idea to post. I have tried switching realms, logging in and out etc. But nothing will work. But no where else does this happen, when I press the commons button and I am sent to the Jade Palace, everything is fast as usual. I would really like help me with this, if moderator, or any sort of staff coulff previde a explenation for this I would be more then happy. I would even be thankful if you could even get to me word that there is a bug.

P.S. I again don't know what this is about, but I have tried to get into Do-Daga's dojo in hametsu village several times but my feet melt into the ramp and I cant get in the building? I do not know if this is tied to the lagging of these areas of MooShu or not.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Please Respond, I need a answer to this really bad!

Explorer
May 22, 2008
I would recommend opening a ticket with Mr. Lincoln down in the 'Help & Support' section of the website.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have also been experiencing the same problems in Village of Sorrow. I can't move while in there. That is where my quest line is stuck, I can't continue, because I can NOT move, the lag is so bad I just log off and say forget it. PLEASE FIX THIS!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
It may seem like a pain in the neck but when I have troubles like the one you describe I turn off my "quest helper" and my "compass" that seems to solve the problem every time.

Hope that helps
Nathaniel Spellhammer
Lvl 45 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
ok i am with you guys my screen keeps freezing this stinks i can not even move a muscle plus my pet ninja pig also freezes somebody should fix this :-(

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I also had serious "freeze" problems and contacted the admins. Turning off Quest Finder worked great for me and I've not had issues since.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Hi I had this problem in Marlybone, and I fixed it by maxing out the resoluton. I don't know if this will solve your problem but ut is worth a try.

Blizzardwind

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
How do I turn off Quest Help? Also why am I sent back all the time when I have level 30 armor for a level 33 Ice Wizard? I am seriously wanting to pull my hair out or slam my computer against a wall.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong and would seriously like to know what I am doing wrong.

Timothy Pearlfllower
Level 33 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I have been experiencing similar problems, except mine are only with freezing during most battles and I end up getting killed. Turning off quest helper and the compass does nothing in my issues. I've contacted admin about it, but nothing yet.

FRUSTRATED in mooshu

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have been experiencing similar problems,
Turning off quest helper and the compass does nothing in my issues.
I've contacted admin about it, but nothing yet.

FRUSTRATED in mooshu

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Yeah when I had that quest I got the same problem. I think it's that quest. But I got on my dads laptop and he most likely had the detail settings on low or somthing and then I got past that quest and made it thus far!

Elizabeth Thundersword Level 44 Master Diviner in DRAGONSPYRE PLAZA OF CONQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm in the Tower of War and that is a very hard dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i totally agree they nneed to fix this
i havent been in mooshu for a long but i to get these problems
in shirataki temple (the plauge oni's place) i cant get thourgh the FIRST door it wont let me pull the lever. i am also on the lvl 38 storm quest, so it feels like i'll never get my spell.

plz tell me if there is a glitch or if i need to do something :(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I've been having problems for several weeks now in Mooshu. Instance Dungeon -- got in there, defeated one of 2. Now it tells me it's closed (again). Freezing constantly. Can hardly move and get stuck where it won't move at all. Have to exit completely out of game and then come back in. Not much fun any more. This needs to get fixed soon. Even the music gets stuck.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
draclie wrote:
i totally agree they nneed to fix this
i havent been in mooshu for a long but i to get these problems
in shirataki temple (the plauge oni's place) i cant get thourgh the FIRST door it wont let me pull the lever. i am also on the lvl 38 storm quest, so it feels like i'll never get my spell.

plz tell me if there is a glitch or if i need to do something :(

Hope you got this done already, just in case. Took me like 3 days to figure it out. Walk past the huge door and lever, down to end of road. There is a house. Go in, do the battle, get the key. Go back to the lever, it should then let you pull it and the door open. If you have already figured this out, happy for you but this might help someone else too. TEAMWORK! Good Luck All! :D

Destiny Dream Weaver Level 45 Storm School

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
there are a lot of people who freeze in mushu, I am one myself. I have found that if i switch realms I dont lag or I dont lag as bad. try switching realms to one that is not full.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
i just want to say that it has ben going on for me too butt i am lvl 36 butt its so stupid please reply back and give me edvice mine is the selena gomez it wonnt let me do the quest please please reply :D

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i am in village of sorrow and i defeated the storm and fire npc's trying to get the spirit chain and the doors won't even open for me i've killed them 3 times i am a lvl 44 earth toon. any suggestions?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Tarvish wrote:
i am in village of sorrow and i defeated the storm and fire npc's trying to get the spirit chain and the doors won't even open for me i've killed them 3 times i am a lvl 44 earth toon. any suggestions?

I am having the same exact problem right now! =/

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
:
elementearth wrote:
ya me to i am stuck there is nothing , i can not go on :?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
wolfcrow wrote:
:
elementearth wrote:
ya me to i am stuck there is nothing , i can not go on :?

I actually found the problem to this I think.. once you are done with the battle, go out the same entrance you came in and check your map, you'll see that your in the spot you need to be.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
elementearth wrote:
Okay, so I am not a old player, and I have ben in MooShu for quite some time. But lately I went into Hametsu village and the game started freezing, and I couldn't move... say every few steps. But then I went into The Village of Sorrow for a quest (I don't know if it matter but it is the one where you have to beat 10 walking dead and recive 10 dark sould?). Anyway I have ben there before and things be okay, but that time and since I have hardly ben able to move, it is ALWAYS freezing, and I literally freeze every second. When I turn my character it freezes for another 10 seconds, and know it isn't just when I move because I have a Summer Dragon, and I see it's wing's freeze when they are flapping. This is part of the main quest so I can't just ignore it, and this started about 3 weeks ago, but just had the idea to post. I have tried switching realms, logging in and out etc. But nothing will work. But no where else does this happen, when I press the commons button and I am sent to the Jade Palace, everything is fast as usual. I would really like help me with this, if moderator, or any sort of staff coulff previde a explenation for this I would be more then happy. I would even be thankful if you could even get to me word that there is a bug.

P.S. I again don't know what this is about, but I have tried to get into Do-Daga's dojo in hametsu village several times but my feet melt into the ramp and I cant get in the building? I do not know if this is tied to the lagging of these areas of MooShu or not.
i know i have somewhat of the same problem. but it is somewhat different. i have the exact same quest as you and my quest pointer freezes not the game. like you know when you preview a house with the quest pointer on it is in a random position and the steps are not counting down? that is how it is with this quest. i sent a report about it but i have not gotten a reply. of course this was only a few hours ago so

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
creecy wrote:
elementearth wrote:

i know i have somewhat of the same problem. but it is somewhat different. i have the exact same quest as you and my quest pointer freezes not the game. like you know when you preview a house with the quest pointer on it is in a random position and the steps are not counting down? that is how it is with this quest. i sent a report about it but i have not gotten a reply. of course this was only a few hours ago so

I have been having the same problem with my mission. my quest helper freezes and I can not find the walking dead for my missions. I am really frustrated and am at my wits end. I have done almost all the other missions in mooshu and really hate doing zeke's quests as well as book quests, but that seems to be all that is left for me. :(

Destiny ShadowBlade level 42 master necromancer

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
its been happening to me to but only in hametsu village :( :(

cody darkthief lvl 41 mastermind

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
How do I turn off Quest Help? Also why am I sent back all the time when I have level 30 armor for a level 33 Ice Wizard? I am seriously wanting to pull my hair out or slam my computer against a wall.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong and would seriously like to know what I am doing wrong.

Timothy Pearlfllower
Level 33 Ice Wizard
To turn off Quest Helper press the Esc button. (It puts you on options.) Then press Gameplay Options. Then there should be a button that says Quest Helper ON or OFF. Press OFF and your Quest Helper should be gone.
Ethan Iceblood lvl.32 life wizard